Breaking News: Biden announces he's dropping out of 2024

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
Don't worry, there will be millions and millions of mail in ballots made up, plus the illegals that were signed up.

OFFS. Here we go again with the "It's already rigged" bullshit. Pull your heads out of your asses, grow up and start thinking for yourselves!

Only the left speaks on behalf of us women, minorities, and conservatives. Why is that?
"You ain't black" "You ain't a woman"
Truly out of touch with reality.
In fact I have only ever been attacked or told what to think by leftists. Never a conservative. Even once.

Let's see Harris/Whitmer. They'd get every female vote except for the ones who only like Trump because their brains are messed up due to inbreeding.
I do think Witmer is sort of the ‘end of analysis’ decision. Gavin Newsome gets bandied about, but I think there is some baggage there. Cory Booker? Interesting guy, but hasn’t really positioned himself for ‘Prime Time’ as of late.

I do think the female vote is the absolute wild card in this deck. Women who never had an abortion grew up knowing that was their private decision to make - if the time ever came. They do not want their daughters and grand-daughters growing up in a world with fewer options than they themselves had - even if they made decisions that never required reliance on those options.

Hard to say economy is the deciding factor any more with the stock market literally hitting all time record highs under the current administration.

This election will be decided by immigration and abortion.

Not at all. There are quite a few conservative women who want to keep their access to contraception. The religious reich isn't a big fan.
Yeah, I don't suspect most women are particularly concerned about losing access to contraceptives under a Trump admin, but I could be wrong.

Reactions: rsm
No suprise as far as I'm concerned. I could see this coming a mile off.

Big Mike will take that stage... rip off that duct tape... and just let everything all hang out.

Barry has not endorsed Chuckles either.

Yeah, I don't suspect most women are particularly concerned about losing access to contraceptives under a Trump admin, but I could be wrong.

The issue for me is that the left wants everything federal law to control everyone. They have literally no clue or care for state rights. They think it's a bad thing. They're easily manipulated and swayed. It's sad, but it's also dangerous.

I suspect you don’t know many women

And before power gets all up in arms!!!

I’m not trying to speak for women. Just repeating what women I know have said

• Haha
Reactions: rsm

Trump’s VP Pick, J.D. Vance, Pushed for Police to Track & Criminalize Abortions​

Is this really what you want American women to be subjected to? Is this what you call freedom?

I suspect you don’t know many women

And before power gets all up in arms!!!

I’m not trying to speak for women. Just repeating what women I know have said
Well, you’re wrong. And I’m not saying that no women are worried, just not the ones I know. Seems like a made up thing, but I see that some republicans are stupidly advocating it. Trump, I strongly suspect is smarter than that and will not let it happen.

Back