Breaking News: Biden announces he's dropping out of 2024

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
Says the guy who supports the GOP candidate who called for the termination of the Constitution.
I hate the GOP probably more than the Dems. But I don’t recall him calling for the termination of the Constitution.

Reactions: rsm
The dems should get that redneck who sang that song on YouTube everyone liked.

I hate the GOP probably more than the Dems. But I don’t recall him calling for the termination of the Constitution.
trump truth social terminate constitution.jpg

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...-trumps-call-terminate-constitution-rcna60224

My intro to Harris was when she was trying to grill that Supreme Court chick. Amy something? It was the most mind numbingly dumb shit I’ve ever watched.

Little did I know that years later it would reflect nearly every conversation I had on a guitar forum…
You could always change your username to Justin Harris to be consistent with your posts. :poke:

I suspect you don’t know many women

And before power gets all up in arms!!!

I’m not trying to speak for women. Just repeating what women I know have said
I don't think you're trying to speak for me, Dan. I don't think most people actually understand that Trump isn't trying to push any of it. It's just a talking point that's been around for decades and will continue to do so like immigration. Nothing will change, because if it does than there won't be many divisional platforms left to run on for these people. Left or right.

Well, I don't agree with that. But again, no one gives a shit about the constitution unless it furthers their political ends.

The Constitutionally protected freedoms of my grandchildren are not political ends.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
Do Americans take their vaccine injections on the sphincter? Just asking for a friend.
no but dt's sphincter buckled today as he realized there is a very good chance all his Felony cases go foreward and prison is the new norm.

Back