Breaking News: Biden announces he's dropping out of 2024

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
Only Until the Supreme court Justices throw out the case.

You go ahead and vote for her. It's your choice.
The cases against him were not "official acts". Its up to the lower courts. The SC has already ruled.
All 3 cases against him were after he lost the election.
But go ahead and root for your boy. You may wanna find another dead horse to beat.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
2024 demoncrat presidential ticket:

indians.jpg

Only Until the Supreme court Justices throw out the case.

You go ahead and vote for her. It's your choice.
Ok honest question. What is the difference between Trump saying that they should lock Hillary up during that last election and what Trump says is happening to him right now?

I'm going to put some more cash aside; if Kamelatoe Hairyass wins, there are going to be many bargains in many markets.

Some people will be happy if she wins

Xi Doubles Down On Putin In A Symbolic Moscow Trip With The Ukraine War In  Focus

the politburo had time to craft that garbage, it would be hilarious to hear her use it in a speech.
I posted it 7 minutes ago, but it's 8:42 long, so you couldn't have watched the whole thing before making that comment. ;-)

I posted it 7 minutes ago, but it's 8:42 long, so you couldn't have watched the whole thing before making that comment. ;-)
I read the text of her "acceptance" speech statement, which took all of 10 - 15 seconds; don't need a demoncrat wonk to read it to me or explain his imagined significance of the statement which clearly she didn't (and couldn't) write herself

I don't think you're trying to speak for me, Dan. I don't think most people actually understand that Trump isn't trying to push any of it. It's just a talking point that's been around for decades and will continue to do so like immigration. Nothing will change, because if it does than there won't be many divisional platforms left to run on for these people. Left or right.
Didn’t he say he would sign off on a national abortion ban though? If it came to that point?

Ok honest question. What is the difference between Trump saying that they should lock Hillary up during that last election and what Trump says is happening to him right now?
The system of prejudice AGs, DAs and pet judges didn't go after her

Reactions: rsm
Didn’t he say he would sign off on a national abortion ban though? If it came to that point?
no, he's consistently said it's a state issue, not federal; seems the Supreme Court agreed.

edit: he did the same with tax writeoffs for high tax states on Federal income tax. If you want to live in a high tax state, that's your choice; you shouldn't get a tax break at the Federal level for it; it wasn't equitable to all Federal income tax holders.

There are more examples where Trump wants to move Federal level "rights" back to the states. I'm all for greater states rights as a counter to the Federal government's grip on power; but the Feds still have the power through the "purse" - Federal tax money to buy State support. To move power to the states is going to take major Fed tax reform which I don't see happen.

Conversely, I'd like to see Trump support "federalization" of Constitutional rights out of the hands of the states, such as 2A, which is a right for all Americans, yet randomly infringed by states, counties and cities.

Last edited:
I read the text of her "acceptance" speech statement, which took all of 10 - 15 seconds; don't need a demoncrat wonk to read it to me or explain his imagined significance of the statement which clearly she didn't (and couldn't) write herself
There's a lot more to it.

Oh, Don. Poor Don. Joe Biden put the country ahead of himself (a concept you've never understood) and chose to bow out of the race and endorse Kamala Harris for President. She's gonna be the 47th President of the United States of America in case you don't know. Understandably, you're pissed off and shittin' bricks now because suddenly you're not the center of attention. Boo fuckin' hoo. I've seen her at work in Senate hearings. Have you, Don? News flash, asshole...she does NOT take prisoners. I wouldn't want to be on her bad side. And guess what Donnie? You're on Kamala's bad side.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

What the democrats did to Biden, covering for his senility for at least 3 years and then when it became obvious he couldn't pull off the big lie, throwing his ass right under the bus, should tell everyone everything they need to know about the democrats. And I'll tell you one thing, it sure as fuck isn't about putting the country first.

The system of prejudice AGs, DAs and pet judges didn't go after her
So if you think it was Biden pulling the strings on getting all the Trump cases going, the offense is that it actually worked compared to Trump/clinton?

no, he's consistently said it's a state issue, not federal; seems the Supreme Court agreed
It seems like it’s only a recent thing that he is shying away from it.
I mean I think that’s a good thing though

Back