brown sugar

• Thread starter Thread starter Krull
  • Start date Start date
K
Krull
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Remember he can't speak in full sentences without reading pre-written 3rd party commentary.

Racism is the key to Trump's victory.

Krull":29zr32ev said:
Sitedrifter":29zr32ev said:
Remember he can't speak in full sentences without reading pre-written 3rd party commentary.

Oh hey what's up clown? Talk to me about Biden and Senator Byrd while your here. Thanks.
Biden's a Grand Flipper

Krull":16xgt6it said:
Sitedrifter":16xgt6it said:

Oh hey what's up clown? Talk to me about Biden and Senator Byrd while your here. Thanks.

I do not condone anything BYrd did but since you like explanations. Funny thing is, he was a racist and a democrat but he did not move to the republican party like the rest back in 1970. Instead he matured (UNLIKE TRUMPITES) and understood racism.kkk is evil and he repented and came out against Racism and KKK (so they say)

Byrd later called joining the KKK "the greatest mistake I ever made."[24] In 1997, he told an interviewer he would encourage young people to become involved in politics but also warned, "Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena."[25] In his last autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a KKK member because he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision—a jejune and immature outlook—seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions."[26] Byrd also said in 2005, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized for a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened.

The fact that Tramp didn't actively condemn the Proud Boys when he had a chance speaks volumes. He was raised a sexist, racist pig and he still is.

Krull":39ryapv3 said:
candletears7":39ryapv3 said:
The fact that Tramp didn't actively condemn the Proud Boys when he had a chance speaks volumes. He was raised a sexist, racist pig and he still is.

When's your next idea meeting?

There’s no proof of me having anything to do with Antifa, who are criminals.
Trump on the other hand, has plenty of proof against him.

Krull":c4s4b8q3 said:
WGAF":c4s4b8q3 said:
Krull":c4s4b8q3 said:
So continue watching your daily propaganda feeds from way down under mate.
Is this fool an Aussie?
Pretty sure he is.
My ex is so I know plenty about Aus.

They're fed only what CBS etc want them to see as there are no owned Aus new services any longer.
It's an island for a reason & it's a test bed for much regarding social experiments. With that said, ignorance regarding the goings on in the rest of the world is in abundance in Aus. Their arrogant lying leaders have ensured this forever to keep control of their many wrong doings.

Sad to say & I apologise to MM but it's reality down under.

No apology required for tellin' it like it is, brother. :thumbsup:

Hey, I'm proof of the fact that it's at least possible to ignore / filter / translate the LSM down here. As you suggest 'though, most don't even see any patterns and therefore have no hope. :no:

A “racist” these days is someone who simply disagrees with the left. The term is loosing all its potency.

Mr. Willy":13zmjr2p said:
A “racist” these days is someone who simply disagrees with the left. The term is loosing all its potency.
100% true & the left are fascists in every sense of the word, seriously.

To be left is to be anti-American, anyone doubting this should open their eyes and see what's really going on. A cancer that's thriving as I write.

Mr. Willy":1l17mxj5 said:
Yeah, real racists must feel severely-robbed. :lol: :LOL:

"Racism" is a political construct. Its purpose is to foment division amongst diversified populations, to promote a socioeconomic agenda. The antidote to slavery is unity.

Monkey Man":2ej0cr6a said:
Indeed, not segregation.
Funny you say that.

Minorities segregate themselves without the white man's assistance generally.

Chinatown in every major city

Little Asia - many suburbs are totally Asian and were originally white in a white built city.

Little Armenia

Little Italy etc etc ......

They choose to be excluded & segregated then THEY complain about racism. Ridiculous & HYPOCRITICAL on every level today.

as a west virginian-I can honestly tell you....in this state Robert C. Byrd walked on water. right or wrong that's how it is. if you came here and started shit talking him in public....someone in the older generations might smack you.

Back