brown sugar

• Thread starter Thread starter Krull
  • Start date Start date
candletears7":19lq7ail said:
The fact that Tramp didn't actively condemn the Proud Boys when he had a chance speaks volumes. He was raised a sexist, racist pig and he still is.
Yo candledingbat.

I appears you are the racist SIR RACIST.

Now go kill some BLM white niggers for us you little prick. :)

Sitedrifter":z2xsczgy said:
Krull":z2xsczgy said:
Sitedrifter":z2xsczgy said:
Remember he can't speak in full sentences without reading pre-written 3rd party commentary.

Racism is the key to Trump's victory.

Oh hey what's up clown? Talk to me about Biden and Senator Byrd while your here. Thanks.

I do not condone anything BYrd did but since you like explanations. Funny thing is, he was a racist and a democrat but he did not move to the republican party like the rest back in 1970. Instead he matured (UNLIKE TRUMPITES) and understood racism.kkk is evil and he repented and came out against Racism and KKK (so they say)

Byrd later called joining the KKK "the greatest mistake I ever made."[24] In 1997, he told an interviewer he would encourage young people to become involved in politics but also warned, "Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena."[25] In his last autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a KKK member because he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision—a jejune and immature outlook—seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions."[26] Byrd also said in 2005, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized for a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened.

The old “party switch”... lol. Face it, Democrats are the creators of the KKK and Jim Crow.

Back