Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
You’ve never seen one in real life to know what a perfect example would be. Let alone enough to form a valid opinion.
Lets take a look at the aftermath of Tranny boys birth which occurred in the restroom of a Jacksonville Florida Denny's restaurant when his father had a severe case of gas and made a dash for the restroom while holding his ass cheeks together with both hands in an attempt to avoid a major explosion in the main dining area .

His father new Tranny was somewhere hidden in that bowl and after a few minutes tranny floated to the top where his father immediately started to breast feed him.

family-compact.jpg

Lets take a look at the aftermath of Tranny boys birth which occurred in the restroom of a Jacksonville Florida Denny's restaurant when his father had a severe case of gas and made a dash for the restroom while holding his ass cheeks together with both hands in an attempt to avoid a major explosion in the main dining area .

His father new Tranny was somewhere hidden in that bowl and after a few minutes tranny floated to the top where his father immediately started to breast feed him.

View attachment 234914
That's a photo of your brain.

View attachment 234914
Lol. My dad could grab your head together with two fingers and crush it like a grape.

1691631408758.gif

Made in China.
Actually, they're made in the US of A mate, which is one of the reasons I think they'll do better than many would have suspected at the outset.

If they outstrip Harry's Razors' sales figures, it'll be mission-accomplished and in turn, point-made.

Actually, they're made in the US of A mate, which is one of the reasons I think they'll do better than many would have suspected at the outset.

If they outstrip Harry's Razors' sales figures, it'll be mission-accomplished and in turn, point-made.
Just because they’re “assembled” in the USA doesn’t mean they aren’t a collection Chinese parts.

I stand corrected mate; thanks. :thumbsup:

The review I got my info from was talking briefly about another brand and I mistook it for Jeremy's. Serves me right for skipping through it so quickly.

"Offending" sentence at 16m17s:

Journalist Alejandra Caraballo trashed Rock, saying, "His restaurant in Nashville never stopped selling Bud Light. This is all performative theater for these people to signal their cruelty to trans people."
I miss Joe C

Back