Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
I'm smart
giphy.gif

Imagine being so lame as to change your avatar to another member's image, and then add a crudely drawn red swastika on his chest, then cry about other people's behavior.

:ROFLMAO:
Haven’t we seen this same behavior towards Donnie?

Hard to take you seriously when your defacto comeback is that you're simply smarter than everyone else.
I'm smart and may have even read more books in my life than you.
So enough with the 'reading comprehension' stuff.

We simply disagree.
well your inability to see, understand, comprehend facts, truth and reality belies your statements.

enjoy the delusion, trust the government without question, nothing to see or hear here

Reactions: ccn
He obviously likes to be controversial.

I don't usually comment on such things but his avatar in his last "incarnation" (see what I did there?) was up there with the most-offensive I've seen.

Of course, we didn't force him to change it. I wonder how many other forums would've done that? :confused:
:rolleyes:

Who said anything about fear ? Every time I prove you morons wrong on what you say you come back with something completely irrelevant . Just accept being proven incorrect and learn from it which in reality is impossible for you leftists since no matter how many times you're told something is bogus you keep posting the same links over and over.
Put your money where your dickkisser is.
You haven’t proven jasckshit other than the fact that you’re wrong about everything.

well your inability to see, understand, comprehend facts, truth and reality belies your statements.

Translation: you don't agree with me

Yup. I don't. That's actually what makes me smart.

It's the dumb ones who will follow your fatalist BS without question.

Bet Eeyore was your favorite cartoon character growing up. :D

Translation: you don't agree with me

Yup. I don't. That's actually what makes me smart.

It's the dumb ones who will follow your fatalist BS without question.

Bet Eeyore was your favorite cartoon character growing up. :D
Sharing feelings is good, Donnie
Thanks

Back