Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
you finally mastered copy and paste!

download (2).jpg

No great loss.
Agreed….piss water. I would drink it if there was nothing else. Most of the time I just wouldn’t drink. Bush is another one. Miller light is better but that’s not saying much. Of course I don’t know what they were trying to accomplish with that strong wahmen commercial. Corporations are crazy yo….

Nobody gives a rat’s ass about craptastic Bud Light. All this constant railing on your end only goes to prove that you’re just a little drone in the maggot hivemind.

I’d bet my sizable pension that Bud Light was your brand up until the time that the other maggots told you not to buy it anymore.

Also, this boycott is a total self-own. All you guys managed to do was shoot Daddy Trump in the foot.

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-jr-end-bud-light-boycott-trans-endorsement-2023-4?amp

Nobody gives a rat’s ass about craptastic Bud Light. All this constant railing on your end only goes to prove that you’re just a little drone in the maggot hivemind.

I’d bet my sizable pension that Bud Light was your brand up until the time that the other maggots told you not to buy it anymore.

Also, this boycott is a total self-own. All you guys managed to do was shoot Daddy Trump in the foot.

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-jr-end-bud-light-boycott-trans-endorsement-2023-4?amp
yet here you are; that's why you're posting about BudLight, genius?

liberal lojik on display.

:LOL:

yet here you are; that's why you're posting about BudLight, genius?

liberal lojik on display.

Huh? Come on. We already agreed that you suck at responding to my posts. Go practice with the JV team.

Huh? Come on. We already agreed that you suck at responding to my posts. Go practice with the JV team.
that's amusing seeing as you usually miss the point and use your delusion.

nearly noon when you appear as usual; welfare recipient hours for sure.

find any good shells to sell to the wealthy tourists today? that ice cold Colt '45 isn't gonna buy itself

that's amusing seeing as you usually miss the point and use your delusion.

nearly noon when you appear as usual; welfare recipient hours for sure.

find any good shells to sell to the wealthy tourists today? that ice cold Colt '45 isn't gonna buy itself

“Colt .45” doesn’t require an apostrophe because it’s denoting the caliber of a bullet, not a year. It’s also a much better beer than the Bud Light you were recently convinced to stop drinking by your programmers.

“Colt .45” doesn’t require an apostrophe because it’s denoting the caliber of a bullet, not a year. It’s also a much better beer than the Bud Light you were recently convinced to stop drinking by your programmers.
I see you know your malt liquor as expected. Only an expert would know enough to call out the superfluous apostrophe.

congratulations. you are as predictable as expected.

how's your seashell business going? please tell me you're on St. John not St. Croix. :LOL:

I see you know your malt liquor as expected. Only an expert would know enough to call out the superfluous apostrophe.

congratulations. you are as predictable as expected.

how's your seashell business going? please tell me you're on St. John not St. Croix. :LOL:
What’s wrong with malt liquor?

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
I haven’t seen your dad in years.
there you go again. go there if you want again.

Well true, it's been awhile since you were taking care of my dad's lawn in Sandy Point before he fired you, and had you arrested for criminal trespass. :D

there you go again. go there if you want again.

Well true, it's been awhile since you were taking care of my dad's lawn in Sandy Point before he fired you, and had you arrested for criminal trespass. :D
Don’t you get tired of getting perpetually owned?

• Haha
Reactions: rsm

Back