Cab/Speaker Advice - Hating Chinese V30s Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter vultures
  • Start date Start date
Who the fuck is talking to you guys? seriously, inform me, I'm interested. Yes i've said things about Dasani and bottled water in general.
Somebody posted about it a few months back in a thread, suggesting that either they or someone they knew water treated some V30s, subtly altering the tone. Somebody posts an idea like that it was bound to catch on with some members seeking new timbres.

I prefer the slight mid scoop of Aquafina myself.
I would default to your greater speaker knowledge but if I was going that water treated method a nice Italian mineral water is the route I would take assuming I could get my hands on some Just thinking out loud I guess.

Somebody posted about it a few months back in a thread, suggesting that either they or someone they knew water treated some V30s, subtly altering the tone. Somebody posts an idea like that it was bound to catch on with some members seeking new timbres.

I would default to your greater speaker knowledge but if I was going that water treated method a nice Italian mineral water is the route I would take assuming I could get my hands on some Just thinking out loud I guess.
Navage is the way.

You guys are cheap bastards! I have a guy out of Iceland that harpoons only the finest ice from icebergs! My 'nads have gotten larger (i think), and my speakers love it!

You guys are cheap bastards! I have a guy out of Iceland that harpoons only the finest ice from icebergs! My 'nads have gotten larger (i think), and my speakers love it!
I bet you got that volcano tone if you are using that Reykjavik stew to treat your speakers.

Back