CDC finally admits what critical thinkers knew all along…

• Thread starter Thread starter psychodave
  • Start date Start date
@PLX I'll say AGAIN you fuckstick as YOU DON'T LISTEN...................at any time.

I am NOT an alt...............Check again...........with the mods and THE owner.

In fact...................speak with Jack Bear, Picasso and whoever else you dimwitted hillbilly.
giphy.gif

@PLX Your pics and memes are as bad as your guitar playing. FACT.

I can see it's going to be another fun day handing you your sore sorry hillbilly ass again..........and again............and again.

Oh yeah, before you ask..............it's precisely 6:29pm here in Paris

@PLX Your pics and memes are as bad as your guitar playing. FACT.

I can see it's going to be another fun day handing you your sore sorry hillbilly ass again..........and again............and again.

Oh yeah, before you ask..............it's precisely 6:29pm here in Paris
5 accounts..

Same IP address.

:ROFLMAO:

5 accounts..

Same IP address.

@PLX You're the additional Donnie of OTC that requires mental help ................................and fast.

Your fixation will hurt you in the end. No more out of time and detuned masterpieces from you any more....................THANK God.

@PLX You're the additional Donnie of OTC that requires mental help ................................and fast.

Your fixation will hurt you in the end. No more out of time and detuned masterpieces from you any more....................THANK God.
You should be embarrassed if your only response to be a fake/troll account is to launch lame attacks at me, personally.

Last edited:
Here is a thought:

Make a new thread called “The Bickersons”. This could be the spot that the Bickersons go to continue their ongoing bickering.

Make it a sticky at the top of “General” to make it easy to find and get to.

An old fashioned, no holds barred cage match that they can go to and fuck some shit up.

But that shit stays there. If it leaks too far out into other threads… bant.

If people feel like getting down in the mud, they can slop in to observe or participate. Whenever they’ve had enough, they can leave the thread and enjoy the rest of OTC free of the mind numbing pissing match clogging up every thread.

Now I know this will really have a negative effects on some folks poast counts, but seriously I don’t gaf about your poast count.

Last edited:
Here is a thought:

Make a new thread called “The Bickersons”. This could be the spot that the Bickersons go to continue their ongoing bickering.

Make it a sticky at the top of “General” to make it easy to find and get to.

An old fashioned, no holds barred cage match that they can got to and fuck some shit up.

But that shit stays there. If it leaks to far out into other threads… bant.

If people feel like getting down in the mud, they can slop in to observe or participate. Whenever they’ve had enough, they can leave the thread and enjoy the rest of OTC free of the mind numbing pissing match clogging up every thread.

Now I know this will really have a negative effects on some folks poast counts, but seriously I don’t gaf about your poast count.
@Clig Herdunkachuk I can assure you @PLX will be a constant in there as all he does is snipe with zero evidence...........of anything.

@Clig Herdunkachuk I can assure you @PLX will be a constant in there as all he does is snipe with zero evidence...........of anything.
If anyone wants to snipe, name call, post memes dozens nay hundreds of times, that would be the place to do it.

Nothing wrong with it there. Have fun. Smear shit on the walls. Anything goes.

5 accounts..

Same IP address.

Wanna know what's extra crazy cray ?

Couple of days ago, one of the mods bant like 5 members of this "little team" and announced in the open forum they were all sharing the same IP address.

:geek:
Is that what he said, or did he say that they all had "shared IP's"?

IOW, it was probably 5 accounts that each shared an IP with at least 1 other member.

Is that what he said, or did he say that they all had "shared IP's"?

IOW, it was probably 5 accounts that each shared an IP with at least 1 other member.
That was what the now deleted post by JBT said..

I'm getting PM from one of them today showing me the screenshot when he tried to login and was bant due to sharing an IP address with two other members here.

🤷‍♂️

I'm getting PM from one of them today showing me the screenshot when he tried to login and was bant due to sharing an IP address with two other members here.
Yes, OK.

So... not 4 other members? See? I did say, "at least 1 other member" is labelled as a shared account.

FFS. Can you please stop pontificating on who's who in the shared-account stakes. Sure, speculate all you like, but your matter-of-fact declarations are wrong at least half the time, and no wonder; you're not in a position to see the data.

Thanks man; it'll save my having to debate these things, hopefully.

Yes, OK.

So... not 4 other members? See? I did say, "at least 1 other member" is labelled as a shared account.

FFS. Can you please stop pontificating on who's who in the shared-account stakes. Sure, speculate all you like, but your matter-of-fact declarations are wrong at least half the time, and no wonder; you're not in a position to see the data.

Thanks man; it'll save my having to debate these things, hopefully.
Well, this image *is* data...

From one of the bant members, no less.

🤷‍♂️

Yes! Let’s talk about mutha fuckin’ consistency since you bring it up!

Mild rhetoric from you based on some of your other highly eloquent rants.

But then you say things like the above. These two statements are juxtaposed, at least from a “consistency” stand point. They are consisent from a hypocrisy perspective though.

You have been an inciter since your first day here. There are 6 or so people (from both sides of the fence!) who have been running around shitting the bed in everyone else’ poasts.

You are not the solution here, you are part of the problem and this little fantasy you wrote is just… wow. You are so full of yourself and delusional.

The mods are flexing because they, and a lot of members who are in the background; are beyond sick and god damn tired of the Bickersons (make no mistake, you are one of the Bickersons) showing up on every fucking thread and taking a big steaming bum shit on the front porch. The only thing that it has to do with YOU is that you are part of the fucking problem!
And yet, after one day of me baiting these other morons into spamming the shit out of this place with memes, the memes are all gone. You’ve been upgraded to “Fucking Moron”. Congrats on the promotion.

And yet, after one day of me baiting these other morons into spamming the shit out of this place with memes, the memes are all gone. You’ve been upgraded to “Fucking Moron”. Congrats on the promotion.

475DB8FD-E7B3-4B7F-8998-EBE6C0A67C06.jpeg

Beater, Making Rigtalk respectable, one post at a time.

Fucking Moron”- Nice touch, Dude👍

Last edited:
Isn’t this exactly what everyone here does to Donnie?

AHHHHHHAHAHAHA
:hys:

Ya, ok, Beatoff-Fantom, playing the game.

If Donnie was a republican / conservative, you would be ‘baiting and trolling’ the shit out of him😂

Now, get back to your TV show😉

Last edited:

Back