Cerberus Guitar Co. Update & Pics

flying_high

Hello, everyone. First off, I want to thank everyone who helped out with feedback in the last thread. We took everyone's input seriously and some major changes were made.

The first change was a switch to a higher quality factory (cough*ESP*Ibanez*cough).

The second change was the complete redesign of all of our models. This includes changes from user input, as well as higher quality parts. For example, we are now using standard Seymour Duncan pickups (with EMGs planned for the future) and Grover tuners.

I've been in communication with a few members regarding the design of our future models, and I think everyone will be very pleased. We have a variety of superstrats planned (including sevenstrings and more unusual designs), a singlecut, and more.

Featured here is the first prototype of our Zenith model. The headstock is tentative, and may switch to 3-a-side. Specs and a plethora of pics below. As usual, we appreciate all feedback! And a June launch is planned.

Body:
Mahogany
Quilted Green Burst Maple Top
String Thru Body

Neck:
Neckthru Design
Maple
Rosewood Fingerboard
White Binding
Abalone Dot Inalys
12"-16" Compound Neck
25.5"
24 Frets

Hardware:
Seymour Duncan JB (B) / 59 (N)
Tune-O-Matic Bridge
2V1T+3Way
Grover Tuners

14.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

That's pretty cool!!! The only issue I can see is that the knobs might be kinda hard to get to since they're so close together. Also, there's no floyd and it's missing a string. :D

nice looking guitar, really. i do think the headstock is a little off tho'. loooks like it needs an esp headstock or something...........imo

:|::QBB:
Code001":b870f said:
That's pretty cool!!! The only issue I can see is that the knobs might be kinda hard to get to since they're so close together. Also, there's no floyd and it's missing a string. :D

Knobs are the standard layout and spacing (In other words, the same as on all of my superstrat guitars :D) The extra string and the floyd will come in time. :yes:

I really like everything about that guitar except the headstock. What other ideas were you thinking for the headstock?

I think the headstock looks out of place on that guitar. I also don't really care for the mother or pearl fret marks.

Other than that, that guitar is beautiful. Looks like you have a solid offering to me.

When you are ready to go to market with EMG's, different (or none, which is my preference) and some other headstock, you can count me in. :thumbsup:

Megadeth7684":3e13f said:
I really like everything about that guitar except the headstock. What other ideas were you thinking for the headstock?

I don't have any pictures on this computer right now, but we have two headstocks (one for the singlecut). Think Schecter 3-on-a-side esque.

mctallica1":679be said:
I think the headstock looks out of place on that guitar. I also don't really care for the mother or pearl fret marks.

Other than that, that guitar is beautiful. Looks like you have a solid offering to me.

When you are ready to go to market with EMG's, different (or none, which is my preference) and some other headstock, you can count me in. :thumbsup:

Awesome, :) All of that is planned for the future.

As I've already told you in the past, it looks great! I don't dig the heatstock, but otherwize, it's quite awesome! I cannot wait for the Singlecut pics!

boy could I use a 7 string with EMG's, ebony board, an OFR, Jackson like or esp like headstock, and it being neck through BUT not be a zillion dollars.

That looks like a fun guitar to play. I dig it. How much longer until there is a trem version? Whats the price range of the one in the picture?

Joshtruction":799cf said:
boy could I use a 7 string with EMG's, ebony board, an OFR, Jackson like or esp like headstock, and it being neck through BUT not be a zillion dollars.

That looks like a fun guitar to play. I dig it. How much longer until there is a trem version? Whats the price range of the one in the picture?

June will see a the fixed and trem version and a singlecut model. Then soon after we shall see more models.

I am not releasing any official pricing info right now, but nothing that will break the bank, and besides you don't get to be a rig-talk member without the rig-talk discount!

Back