CHEAP GMW / JACKSON ALERT!!!!!!!!! Chris guitars shredder of the day.

• Thread starter Thread starter Digital Jams
  • Start date Start date
Digital Jams
Digital Jams
jack88strat-red-gmw-neck.jpg

$650!!!!!!!

Call this number if you want it.......

518-432-4168

Who's number is that? And who is selling it?

Dude.....I am considering it. Is the business reputable?

I don't know though.....My eyes can't stop staring at that EBMM Axis they have on the Semi-new page!

music-axis-natquilt.jpg

I think I am gonna cream my pants on that one! $1199

Wonder if they would give me a deal on both? :o :lol:

>|<>QBB<
crwnedblasphemy":2a558 said:

I don't know though.....My eyes can't stop staring at that EBMM Axis they have on the Semi-new page!

music-axis-natquilt.jpg

He is pretty big really and never heard of a bad transaction. A co-worker bought a Martin about 2 months ago and it was as described.

>|<>QBB<
crwnedblasphemy":c0661 said:

music-axis-natquilt.jpg

I ordered a Charvel tele from him last spring. I asked him (via email) what replacement pickups he had available. He didn't have much, so i told him to put a Tone Zone in the bridge and some other dimarzio single in the neck (i don't remember which one). He agreed and quoted me a price on both.

The guitar arrived with some other pickup in the bridge and a Seymour Duncan pickup in the neck. "WTF?" i thought. It turns out that it's a Bill Lawrence dimebag pickup in the bridge and i'm not sure what Seymour duncan it is. It's a beater guitar for me, and I'd probably like the Bill Lawrence pickup better than the Tone Zone anyway. I originally asked him what "hot" replacement pickups he had in stock. He told me about the dimarzios. Perhaps the others came in and they thought i'd like these better???? I don't know. Regardless, i never agreed on these.

i'd still order from him again though, but the pickup thing made me wonder

>|<>QBB<
jonny toetags":ad6fc said:
>|<>QBB<

Last 2 times i tried to buy from him he didn't want to ship intl

Just tell him to ship it to me, I'll ship the guitar to you. I've done that for Cloudnine with his Diezel Einstein, TAT, and Peavey Wolfgang. I also shipped a Lee Jackson amp to nickname009.

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":b5b61 said:
>|<>QBB<

Just tell him to ship it to me, I'll ship the guitar to you. I've done that for Cloudnine with his Diezel Einstein, TAT, and Peavey Wolfgang. I also shipped a Lee Jackson amp to nickname009.

SShhhhhhh..... :motz:

>|<>QBB<
crwnedblasphemy":b6f11 said:
>|<>QBB<

SShhhhhhh..... :motz:

Don't worry...
I still want to wait until i hear what Caparison has to offer after NAMM.
I'm sure you will have purchased the Jackson by then :)

>|<>QBB<
jonny toetags":6cc9e said:
>|<>QBB<

Don't worry...
I still want to wait until i hear what Caparison has to offer after NAMM.
I'm sure you will have purchased the Jackson by then :)

Haha, nah I don't want that guitar. I'm dying to see the new models though...waiting is lame. :sleep:

>|<>QBB<
Megadeth7684":433bf said:
>|<>QBB<

Haha, nah I don't want that guitar. I'm dying to see the new models though...waiting is lame. :sleep:

I think he meant me Mark. :wink:

I haven't contacted yet....I gotta see the funds this afternoon. It is just I have been looking for a 3rd guitar everyday lately. Just trying to decide between another Ibanez, charvel, Edwards LP, and now Musicman, is a tough decision.

>|<>QBB<
crwnedblasphemy":408c4 said:
>|<>QBB<

I haven't contacted yet....I gotta see the funds this afternoon. It is just I have been looking for a 3rd guitar everyday lately. Just trying to decide between another Ibanez, charvel, Edwards LP, and now Musicman, is a tough decision.

The price seems really good on that Charvel.
You can always sell it to me later on if you get tired of it :)

>|<>QBB<
crwnedblasphemy":bc2ab said:
>|<>QBB<

Best not wait too long, he posted a 86 Jackson like this in a god ugly baby blue and he received 200 emails in 90 minutes.

Back