Conference call

• Thread starter Thread starter Sitedrifter
  • Start date Start date
Sitedrifter":za65voay said:
sutepaj":za65voay said:
This thread makes me feel like I am being MKUltra'd again.
Hey man all I want is a conference call on my dime. Krull and WGAF are the requested main participants but both have weak voices if you get my drift.

I'll take that call but you better not have semen on the back of your vocal chords..............................as usual.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

WGAF":h9afm8zw said:
Sitedrifter":h9afm8zw said:
sutepaj":h9afm8zw said:
This thread makes me feel like I am being MKUltra'd again.
Hey man all I want is a conference call on my dime. Krull and WGAF are the requested main participants but both have weak voices if you get my drift.

I'll take that call but you better not have semen on the back of your vocal chords..............................as usual.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

ICKY

Sitedrifter":1xgzzyeg said:
Damn WGAF, WTF over?

Smash this, break that, stomp it into the ground.

I cry for the haven of our lives.

Now eat shit Fuckwit and STOP using Fuckwit you plagiarizing Fuckwit.

51bc2ef3345ba8a3bcf03e41c8bce14c.gif
Have fun...https://www.oxfordhandbooks.com/view/10 ... 28581-e-21

Krull":3v2xr37h said:
Gooooood morning Siteclown!

Bitcoin took a nice hit this morning eh?

It's the future, son.

Wow you called me son. All the respect props to ya!

As far as bitcoin, it takes hits just like the market and it depends on when you buy.
I bought mine almost 5 years ago so BA BAM Fuckwit

And the crashed market of 2020 has come back and netted me 28 percent growth since April so Ba Bam Fuckwit

WGAF":1397embk said:
To Sitedrifter with love form CuntNutz as he has found your virgin losing pic...... at last. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yo! Ain't this a little fucked up, or what?

I got a 11 year old little baby girl cheewahwah looking over my fucking shoulder into my multi-sensing HD 75(h)[x]{z} monitor looking crossed-eyed at this disgusting Tía Juana Revolution Avenue donkey crap. I cut this shit out after I graduated Venice High School a long time ago.

Keep it real, okay. That ain't a effen \(?)/

WTH!

Back