Contradictions

• Thread starter Thread starter Krull
  • Start date Start date
K
Krull
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Question: Why do you suppose Dr. Fauci still directing Trump's crack team of medical bureaucrats?

You need at least 60 percent of the population to become infected and with the current death rate in the USA, it would be pretty devastating even at a .5 percent fatality rate.

Goat":1n0hlr14 said:
psychodave":1n0hlr14 said:
Once Trump is re-elected, he will get rid of him.
No, he won't.

Trump should do it right now, we all know he wants to. Biden will reinstate him after the election.

Trump sucks and Biden will suck even more but that does not let Trumpy Bear off the hook for fucking up the Covid response. And according to Trumpy Bear, he does not take advice from anyone but himself . (such a smart man)
did you ever see the reports that he reads, they are in double spaced super font because his mind is gone and he needs easy reading.

Krull":1skb3xch said:
Did anyone read the love letters from Fauci to Hillary?
The answer is staring you in the face, yet you don't see it.

Krull":331ufruu said:
LOL @ Jack the Ripper and Siteclown

One wants Biden and Fauci and believes in fake polls... :lol: :LOL:

Polls? Meh, I follow the money. When the RNC has to spend campaign cash in Kentucky, Georgia and Texas rather than Michigan, Florida and Arizona...that's all you need to know. :thumbsup:

JackTripper":pueve7to said:
Goat":pueve7to said:
psychodave":pueve7to said:
Once Trump is re-elected, he will get rid of him.
No, he won't.
Biden will reinstate him after the election.
Really. I just had an apifphony (?). Running against Joey Biden is like running against Tofu with a hint of soy sauce. I'll give Abulia Joe a smidgen of protein for good measure as I'm a true apathetic political critter at heart.

I know this sounds crazy but could the virus be sort of like HIV without the dirty needles and sex? Ya know respitory etc a lot like pneumonia which is what you die from most likely if you got aids, which was an engineered disease to start with/ I believe. This virus was definitely engineered.

Back