Contradictions

• Thread starter Thread starter Krull
  • Start date Start date
Goat":gwgthf02 said:
WGAF":gwgthf02 said:
Fauci has MUCH to answer for given his outright wrongs along with his misdirects.

You believe differently?
The "swamp" is more dangerous than most can imagine. We can dip our toes into it, but that's as far as we dare go. Any further would be an act of foolishness.

The swamp's been around a long time and it's much deeper and more extensive than most realize... just ask Dwight D Eisenhower and JFK, RFK, MLK, James Forrestal and countless others about the swamp.

Krull":1bpysu2h said:
harddriver":1bpysu2h said:
panhead":1bpysu2h said:
I know this sounds crazy but could the virus be sort of like HIV without the dirty needles and sex? Ya know respitory etc a lot like pneumonia which is what you die from most likely if you got aids, which was an engineered disease to start with/ I believe. This virus was definitely engineered.

This virus attacks on two front's , your respiratory system and your immune system causing a Cytokine storm which causes a severe overreaction by the immune system.

Everything you ask about is answered here by DR. Luc Montaginer, you need to be patient with the English subtitles.
Dr. Luc Montagnier HIV Virologist Nobel Prize Winner recently did an interview on French television in Paris regarding the true origins and nature of the Virus. Quote the virus was "Bio-engineered".

Dr. Montagnier is also the co-founder of the World Foundation for AIDS Research and Prevention and has received more than 20 major awards in his field. He was inducted Into the National Inventors Hall of Fame in 2004 for his 1983 Discovery of the Human Immunodeficiency Virus. He holds the HIV Virus Isolation and Diagnosis US Patent No. 4,708,818...

Listen carefully to everything Dr. Bartlett says in this interview.

Good info here.
If true, I would think there is a Fauci link in there somewhere.

WGAF":3iexptq5 said:
Krull":3iexptq5 said:
Goat":3iexptq5 said:
Trump thinks Fauci is one righteous dude. :yes:

Watch Live: Trump Leads First COVID-19 Task Force Meeting In Months; Fauci Not Invited

:student:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...9-task-force-meeting-months-fauci-not-invited

Fauci now has a big red bullseye target on his back.

He'll go the way of the DoDo Bird after Nov if Trump succeeds.

No doubt we know how Fauci is voting..........................for survival.

IMHO he deserves to be that target.

Fauci does not care what Trump Bear thinks. He was not appointed by Trumpy Bear either. If TB fires him (not sure he can) no biggie for Fauci but it will secure the loss of Trump retaining the presidency this November.

Fauci being older then Biden and Trump puts them both to shame with his cognitive skills. When he speaks it really sets the state of how uneducated Trump is and for Biden, it makes him look like he is dead.

Fauci is the man at 79. Fauci for President. :lol: :LOL:

Sitedrifter":3k02ylrx said:
WGAF":3k02ylrx said:
Krull":3k02ylrx said:
Goat":3k02ylrx said:
Trump thinks Fauci is one righteous dude. :yes:

Watch Live: Trump Leads First COVID-19 Task Force Meeting In Months; Fauci Not Invited

:student:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...9-task-force-meeting-months-fauci-not-invited

Fauci now has a big red bullseye target on his back.

He'll go the way of the DoDo Bird after Nov if Trump succeeds.

No doubt we know how Fauci is voting..........................for survival.

IMHO he deserves to be that target.

Fauci does not care what Trump Bear thinks. He was not appointed by Trumpy Bear either. If TB fires him (not sure he can) no biggie for Fauci but it will secure the loss of Trump retaining the presidency this November.

Fauci being older then Biden and Trump puts them both to shame with his cognitive skills. When he speaks it really sets the state of how uneducated Trump is and for Biden, it makes him look like he is dead.

Fauci is the man at 79. Fauci for President. :lol: :LOL:
Joke or not you need to know history,Fauci is Pelosi`s equal.

That is such an F'd up picture it has me :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

Thank you Fa Fa for putting a smile on my face today.

My memory must be failing me 'cause that's not how I remember Baywatch. Mitch sure seems to have gained some weight. :lol: :LOL:

:lol: :LOL:

Attachments

• 2514A7B5-ADA2-43E5-9C9A-ABB488CA27A7.jpeg
    2514A7B5-ADA2-43E5-9C9A-ABB488CA27A7.jpeg
    285.9 KB · Views: 869
  • 4FF4AA4E-4807-4471-BDD8-A6EA10DD90CA.jpeg
    4FF4AA4E-4807-4471-BDD8-A6EA10DD90CA.jpeg
    148 KB · Views: 879
Goat":21b5zd5v said:
Monkey Man":21b5zd5v said:
My memory must be failing me 'cause that's not how I remember Baywatch. Mitch sure seems to have gained some weight. :lol: :LOL:
:lol: :LOL:
SO...really back to the future. Yawl gonna 'gree with me now, finally, for once, hard freaking FACTS that this DR. FAUCET is a hypocrite 100%?

Screw FAUCET with his FLATTEN THE CURVE. The meathead midget needs to know WTF a curve is before he makes a blanket statement.

FAUCET little grasshopper needs some serious tutelage in the fundamental position vector.

Here's.........................................................DUMB Dorkenshire on the mound.

:dunno:

Obama actually pumped his fist after that. :lol: :LOL:

Giga.Blast":1w562lly said:
FAUCET little grasshopper needs some serious tutelage in the fundamental position vector.

Here's.........................................................DUMB Dorkenshire on the mound.

:dunno:
Yup, a guy who's obviously studied curves all his life. I have too, but the female kind and I digress.

Friggin'-hilarious, man! :lol: :LOL:

Let us hope Trumpy Bear can even walk to the mound without the need for oxygen and then throw the ball over the plate.
Can you imagine the libtards reaction of Trump fails at the 1st pitch?
Can you image the libtards reasoning that Trump threw a good 1st pitch?
Will it be any different the the right wingers who make fun of Fauci throwing the ball? I am sure Peachy, Bobbie (love ya man) and Fa Fa will give some wild reasoning to pick on Fauci's bad throw but not Trump's if he has one. Can't use body armor as an excuse cause the great GWB threw a fucking strike.
Sports highlights for the summer of 2020.

I can hear Trumpy now:

"That was... were you there? Did you see it? It was the greatest 1st pitch by a politician who isn't a politician ever. Never in the history of the world has a country's leader executed such a perfect pitch the first time. I gotta tell ya, this is big stuff, folks."

Monkey Man":10d0rgnz said:
Yup, a guy who's obviously studied curves all his life. I have too, but the female kind and I digress.

Friggin'-hilarious, man! :lol: :LOL:
So you don't hate me anymore - MM - we agree to agree? :(

I love Australia in August. :)

Back