coronavirus

• Thread starter Thread starter JackBootedThug
  • Start date Start date
WGAF":1xuizio9 said:
stanz":1xuizio9 said:
panhead":1xuizio9 said:
Ya god damn right it is. This is a fuckn hoax. In the US alone someone dies every 12 seconds. 5 a minute/ 300 an hr do that x 24 x 365. This does not include car wrecks or crime. This stuff was not talked about in previous years. They have hyped this like a rock band. The powers at be were in on this for sure. What troubles me is I think all up top officials know whats going on with this shit and they are playing this game to the hilt.
COVID-19 is the implementation of the Green New Deal under an alternate title. A dystopian shade of green... don't ya think?
It certainly has me wondering. :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:
And this dingbat meathead bitch needs a HARD 10 inch cock crammed in her mouth and swiftly forced HARD down her esophagus exiting her poop-shoot laying some Grade A organic tungsten pipe baby. :)

800px-Amy_Klobuchar.jpg

Giga.Blast":2h8p311r said:
WGAF":2h8p311r said:
stanz":2h8p311r said:
panhead":2h8p311r said:
Ya god damn right it is. This is a fuckn hoax. In the US alone someone dies every 12 seconds. 5 a minute/ 300 an hr do that x 24 x 365. This does not include car wrecks or crime. This stuff was not talked about in previous years. They have hyped this like a rock band. The powers at be were in on this for sure. What troubles me is I think all up top officials know whats going on with this shit and they are playing this game to the hilt.
COVID-19 is the implementation of the Green New Deal under an alternate title. A dystopian shade of green... don't ya think?
It certainly has me wondering. :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:
And this dingbat meathead bitch needs a HARD 10 inch cock crammed in her mouth and swiftly forced HARD down her esophagus exiting her poop-shoot laying some Grade A organic tungsten pipe baby. :)
You're on fire today Mr John Holmes with your very descriptive actions, a true giant you are of the genre of female pleasure AND pain. Well done to you sir & pls carry on. :thumbsup:

You hate woman, You hate minorities, you are a right wing jerkoff

Misogyny and bigotry are characteristics displayed by those who suffer from psycho-emotional distortion. Brain abnormality, negative stimulus, and sociopolitical menticide are prevailing culprits. Politicians achieve party dominance/position via social division. It's the oldest trick in the book, yet most continue to fall for it.

stanz":1xwsa5oj said:
Misogyny and bigotry are characteristics displayed by those who suffer from psycho-emotional distortion. Brain abnormality, negative stimulus, and sociopolitical menticide are prevailing culprits. Politicians achieve party dominance/position via social division. It's the oldest trick in the book, yet most continue to fall for it.

Goat, WTH are you babbling about now? :lol: :LOL:

stanz":t6nj0is9 said:
Please remember.

When a person contracts cv19, the fake news cable media loses their mind and there's a 50/50 chance they'll survive.

The reality is that 99.9% of cv19 contractors recover. Meaning no living cv19 virus exits in their temple. :)

Go surfing and enjoy your fake bigotry with your almond silk milk & blue bunny.

juqzW8P.gif

Back