Creationism

• Thread starter Thread starter Stripped Rights
  • Start date Start date
What came before the creator?
Who assembled the creator?
Ok so that's a problem for the Creator. If nothing "just happens" then the creator would need a Creator in an infinite regression.

If you say the Creator is the Alpha, and Omega, the First the Last, the Beginning, and the End. He must have "just happened" popped into existence as many would say.

So if you say nothing just happens, or nothing can come from nothing then we have a logical fallacy called "Special Pleading"
Because you're making a special exception for the creator, and breaking the rule you set forth that nothing "just happens"
Cause and effect; we need them in "our" universe, but...

Questions like these arise from our experience in the 3 / 4-dimentional world, so to speak.

See the Mr. & Mrs. Flat thought experiment.

In their world, for instance, you or I could appear, disappear and reappear in a different location just by plunking a finger down, something impossible in their universe.

Just 1 tier above 2 dimensions, remember.

Well, to be certain, we'd have to be able to ask whomever's responsible, but your statement is deep and I appreciate it.

My comprehension is fine you backpedaling cunt. Get help with the brain rot.

You guy are disturbing as fuck with this. Disgusting.
Once again because apparently you didn't get it the first time so lets try this again . Your reading comprehension SUCKS !! You obviously never checked out what the dem's passed in Cali because it would have answered your question as to who has sex with children & who passed laws making it legal for adults to have sex with children.

I'm sick and tired of needing to always school you left wing asswipe's on stuff. I'm sick of being asked questions like who wants to have sex with children because everybody with a functioning brain knows damn well who is obsessed with having sex with children because those in the know NEVER WATCH MAINSTREAM MEDIA for their info because the mainstream media will never ever report on these things . The MSM didn't even report on the Cali bills that passed making it legal for adults to have sex with children .

The MSM ONLY report on things that they want people to know , they never report on things that they think the masses won't agree with . This is why left wingers are totally clueless and why they ask ridiculously stupid questions like "Who wants to have sex with children" .

2A0B3A44-4278-4969-A445-E8B6F1749C56.jpeg

All I'm going to say is this.

There is no God.

God was created to allay the fears of the simple and to empower and enrich those who claimed to be his messenger.

Done here.

OK Donnie

Repent , it's your only chance.

Single Grifter-Grampy is very busy today, desperately trying to keep the illusion alive that we’re outnumbered😂

Priceless :hys:

• Love
Reactions: ccn
Once again because apparently you didn't get it the first time so lets try this again . Your reading comprehension SUCKS !! You obviously never checked out what the dem's passed in Cali because it would have answered your question as to who has sex with children & who passed laws making it legal for adults to have sex with children.

I'm sick and tired of needing to always school you left wing asswipe's on stuff. I'm sick of being asked questions like who wants to have sex with children because everybody with a functioning brain knows damn well who is obsessed with having sex with children because those in the know NEVER WATCH MAINSTREAM MEDIA for their info because the mainstream media will never ever report on these things . The MSM didn't even report on the Cali bills that passed making it legal for adults to have sex with children .

The MSM ONLY report on things that they want people to know , they never report on things that they think the masses won't agree with . This is why left wingers are totally clueless and why they ask ridiculously stupid questions like "Who wants to have sex with children" .
Ok Qtard.

Sorry dude, but you are a prime example of how someone who I'm going to assume is relatively intelligent, can be absolutely INDOCTRINATED into the Qtarded conspiratorial fucking lies and total utter bullshit. It's incredibly sad, pathetic and telling that there are actually a fairly large number of you suckers, i.e. conned sheep that just absolutely lick this total SHIT up on the far right extremist bullshit websites. Un fucking real.

You are a part of the same gullible fucks who
1. Believed the world would end in 2012...oops it didn't...now what?
2. Believe the Covid vaccine is actually killing people....guess what? It's not.
3. Believe that there are DEATH CAMPS all around us....oops nope.
4. And now you actually believe that some part of this country, the USA, actually supports pedophilia?? Are you insane or just a complete DUMB FUCK??

Do you and your right wing extremetards have even HALF a fucking brain? I used to laugh at all the utter dumb retarded shit I'd read here in the OT...now I just shake my head at how sad, stupid and pathetic some of you are. How can you be that fucking dumb? Or gullible?

God almighty, for the sake of your sanity you clowns need help...for the love of Qtard go get some.
:poke:

Ok Qtard.

Sorry dude, but you are a prime example of how someone who I'm going to assume is relatively intelligent, can be absolutely INDOCTRINATED into the Qtarded conspiratorial fucking lies and total utter bullshit. It's incredibly sad, pathetic and telling that there are actually a fairly large number of you suckers, i.e. conned sheep that just absolutely lick this total SHIT up on the far right extremist bullshit websites. Un fucking real.

2. Believe the Covid vaccine is actually killing people....guess what? It's not.
4. And now you actually believe that some part of this country, the USA, actually supports pedophilia?? Are you insane or just a complete DUMB FUCK??

Do you and your right wing extremetards have even HALF a fucking brain? I used to laugh at all the utter dumb retarded shit I'd read here in the OT...now I just shake my head at how sad, stupid and pathetic some of you are. How can you be that fucking dumb? Or gullible?

God almighty, for the sake of your sanity you clowns need help...for the love of Qtard go get some.
So you didn't check out what laws Cali signed into law making it legal for adults to have sexual intercourse with willing children ?
Ok Qtard.

1. Believed the world would end in 2012...oops it didn't...now what? That wasn't our side saying it you monumental buffoon , that's your side . You know the morons who have said NYC would be underwater by the year 2014 and are still saying we're doomed unless we kill all the cattle and have climate lockdowns which are coming by the way .

2. Believe the Covid vaccine is actually killing people....guess what? It's not. You aren't bright enough for me to discuss this with you . So the dozens of whistleblowers from the WHO , NIH and CDC who said these were bioweapons strictly designed for depopulation are wrong LOL. Got it :thumbsup:

3. Believe that there are DEATH CAMPS all around us....oops nope. You want me to post democrats on record admitting to it , stay tuned.

You have the same fucking problem as your liberal friend , you believe everything the media reports and if you don't hear something reported by the mainstream media you think it's not true . Well bud , you're 100% wrong . You may know guitars just like your liberal friend Cnuts but neither of you have a fucking clue to what's happening in the real world because if you did neither of you would have said the things you have said . How the fuck can somebody in this day and age NOT KNOW democrats want pedophilia legalized !!!!!!!! They have been caught on tape admitting it for Christ sake . The ONLY POSSIBLE WAY for somebody to not know what's really happening is if you get 100% of your information from the mainstream because that is the ONLY POSSIBLE way somebody could be so lost on things the majority of the country are very well aware of . The mainstream will never ever report on these things , that's why none of you are aware of anything.

Listen and listen good , the ENTIRE DEMOCRAT PARTY WANTS PEDOPHILIA LEGALIZED . The entire party , no dissenters . Want truth , look OUTSIDE THE MAINSTREAM , you won't find truth anywhere else .

Last edited:

Back