Crsziest band shirts ever !

  • Thread starter Thread starter Techdeth
  • Start date Start date
You can't take her with or there is joint custody agreement and seeing her means being in that area more?

You got too good of chops to keep them hidden out in a cornfield jmho.
It’s joint . I’m forced to stay . Thanks man for the kind words . I might have a drummer . So maybe I have a chance to play again
 
Here's a quilt made of some of my old concert tees. Always thought that White Zombie one was kinda crazy in a cool way.
1000012097.jpg
 
Queef Huffer - Fried Ripped and Bludgeoned.

Didn’t buy the shirt (2009), but it was hard to forget.
 

Similar threads

JackBootedThug
Replies
55
Views
6K
paulyc
P
Music&Chaos
Replies
27
Views
1K
Music&Chaos
Music&Chaos
Shreddy Mercury
Replies
10
Views
902
Shreddy Mercury
Shreddy Mercury
V
Replies
43
Views
869
VonBonfire
V
Back
Top