David Ellefson

• Thread starter Thread starter Metlupass2
  • Start date Start date
That’s how we do things in America these days. Trial by media.
Ha! Funny thing is nobody ever talks about one of the biggest grooming stories in the day: Celine Dion.

This thread reminded me of that and her deceased husband who groomed her from like 12.

Daves issue seems to just be embarrassing for his fam at most.

how old is Ellefson? Ritchie was 44 when he meet 18 year old Candice and they are a happy couple

DN5TY6iUIAA-hwn.jpg

Dude that is sick. A dead guy grooming a 12 year old. What the fuck is going on up in Canada?

Lol this one is dear to me being married to a french canadian woman who adores Celine. Her family does too... hell, the majority of french canadians do. But i love to point out how Renee groomed her for years. to them however, it is a beautiful story of love, caring, and dedication! He loved her before he even knew he loved her I guess? It goes beyond the physical blablabla. You should hear their traditional songs though, all about underaged girls and what they can't wait to do to them. Sailor tunes from back in the day no doubt when nobility married 12 year olds. As often is the case, revisionist history.

grooming is the biggest horseshit buzz word. I "groomed" my wife to fall in love with me, by being a good dude to her. doesn't everyone "Groom" the other in a relationship to some degree? why do you think the man is called the groom in the marriage?

grooming is the biggest horseshit buzz word. I "groomed" my wife to fall in love with me, by being a good dude to her. doesn't everyone "Groom" the other in a relationship to some degree? why do you think the man is called the groom in the marriage?
In other words, women have no intelligence... they can be controlled via MK Ultra and be controlled.

In other words, women have no intelligence... they can be controlled via MK Ultra and be controlled.
in other words, not at all what i said, but hey, gotta admire that extreme leap into the other direction. lighten up homie... you must be a hit a parties.

in other words, not at all what i said, but hey, gotta admire that extreme leap into the other direction. lighten up homie... you must be a hit a parties.
Simply making a point, that an adult woman can't make her own decisions, and that the media has to dress it up to make it more nefarious than it actually is. There was both sarcasm and rhetoric in my statement, and so maybe a few on this board need to take that pill and chill.

Young teenage groupies was no secret in the 70s. Laurie Maddox (on the right)
was doing David Bowie and Jimmy Page when she was 15.

mad.jpg

Back