• Thread starter Thread starter NowYou'rePlayingWithPower
  • Start date Start date

You take the manuscript to...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NowYou'rePlayingWithPower
NowYou'rePlayingWithPower
Banned
You have survived another day @japetus @Smash @DanTravis62 @MadAsAHatter @Monkey Man @sondoke

Your results can be found here https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/dear-diary-of-a-rt-adventure-rpg.311856/post-3990735

What a night. Exhilarating! Back to the reality of your home. A few embers still burn, and you're determined to find anything that survived what now seems like a past life. From the ashes you come across a manuscript. It might as well be an alien language, you think to yourself. It seems vintage... no, ancient. "How did it survive? Where did it come from?" you mutter. For some reason this paper seems important enough to you to find out what it means. Sure, you could do other important things this day, but what is more important than what's left of your life? Someone must know how to translate these wicked looking symbols and words...

This was a hard one. If it was the goth chick down the street, im in.

Hopefully the goth couple looks like The Dude and Maude Lebowski

This was a hard one. If it was the goth chick down the street, im in.

2.gif

Hopefully the goth couple looks like The Dude and Maude Lebowski
giphy-3386957741.gif

I am just thinking of mall rats with the psychic with three nipples
That's the one where Arnold goes to Mars, right?
1720604760942.jpeg

I dated a girl that was way into tarot once. She always did readings that ended in her trying to get me to buy life insurance policies and sign her as the beneficiary. Always kinda creeped me out. Also the fact that she lived in a State Farm office.

I dated a girl that was way into tarot once. She always did readings that ended in her trying to get me to buy life insurance policies and sign her as the beneficiary. Always kinda creeped me out. Also the fact that she lived in a State Farm office.
Sounds like she was going places. :oops:

Back