Deblasio sets up checks points at NY borders! WTF?

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
H
harddriver
Kinda late for actions like this now, don't ya think? They should have quarantined NY in February and not let the 500,000 people leave and bring it to Florida and Texas and bordering states. Quarantines, contact tracing and lockdowns only work in the incipient stages of and outbreak....we're way beyond that now.

harddriver":3pq7fbqd said:
Kinda late for actions like this now, don't ya think? They should have quarantined NY in February and not let the 500,000 people leave and bring it to Florida and Texas and bordering states. Quarantines, contact tracing and lockdowns only work in the incipient stages of and outbreak....we're way beyond that now.
100% true.

Sad thing is New Yorkers will vote him & the rest just like him back in next time.

Nope this is things to come.This whole thing is a diversion for something sinister im afraid. Not Scared, IM Pissed

This shit is the equivalent of a bad flu outbreak. These bastards have been lying from the beginning. Doctors in Europe are saying this now.

panhead":2870461w said:
This shit is the equivalent of a bad flu outbreak. These bastards have been lying from the beginning. Doctors in Europe are saying this now.

I agree & yet many here on this forum swear it's true.

Reading facts ain't what it used to be it appears. :no: :no: :no: :no:

I'm born and raised in Brooklyn, now I live about 20 mins north of nyc thank god. He is the absolute worst mayor that I can remember.

No, I will never vote Democrat, and unfortunately, this state has been destroyed by that party and its joke of a governor who btw has no term limit here.
Deblasio should be removed by a no confidence vote.

ElectricVoodoo":11xrjjur said:
I'm born and raised in Brooklyn, now I live about 20 mins north of nyc thank god. He is the absolute worst mayor that I can remember.

No, I will never vote Democrat, and unfortunately, this state has been destroyed by that party and its joke of a governor who btw has no term limit here. Deblasio should be removed by a no confidence vote.
Even if half the news stories are true between those two imbeciles it still appears to be surreal what they've BEEN ALLOWED TO DO to the state.

Given the intelligence & wealth Manhattan has alone, it should have been enough to stop these two but clearly they MUST want them otherwise they WOULD be gone.

I used to see NY as THE capital of the world however, today I see it as the CLOWN house of the world & a total embarrassment to the US. I didn't think it was possible but it's just as bad as California & THAT'S saying something. East Coast Americans were ALWAYS so different to the West Coast loonies but today they're the same.

EV, I hope someone cleans up the mess over the next 10 yrs because I believe it's going to take at least that long & that's ONLY if Cuomo is removed asap.

Agree. Those two just brought the city back to the mid 70's where crime took over. It is surreal for sure.

The wealthy here support these jerkoffs.
Intelligence, well that's definitely questionable.

People should really see what's going on here.

crwnedblasphemy":1amlbe4h said:
People should really see what's going on here.
I'm with yah amigo. I ain't stopping. :(

Back