decided on my next guitar: 27 fret gutierrez juggernaut

• Thread starter Thread starter cobrahead1030
  • Start date Start date
The solo in Necropolis has some stuff on the 26th fret if I remember correctly.

>|<>QBB<
cobrahead1030":c02b5 said:
do you know what track # is summoning the darkness? i've got the disc in my truck, but the case is lost in a huge pile of others...i'll have to take a listen tomorrow

That song rules. :love:

>|<>QBB<
cobrahead1030":fd29b said:
that looks great scott...tho i woulda got it in dark blue

could one like that be had currently for $1500, or were they a bit less when you got yours?

i've never actually seen one of the strat heads either, a lot of pics with the headstock cropped out

Head cropped to keep my word :wink: Painted black as well.

Yeah, you can still get that one for around $1500...I think it was 1575 with case shipped. That is a two piece maple body, Lee called me one day saying that I was one lucky bastard he found two pieces that matched so well! The maple was like a $300 charge. Blue would have looked killer, I was going after Lynch's ESP that he used for that REM video and sent a pic for Lee to match.

>|<>QBB<
ihave27frets":481b5 said:
>|<>QBB<

No, I wasnt saying it like that...I just meant, is it just for the look since he said he didnt plan on usuing the higher frets. He can buy a 84 fret guitar with no complaints from me. :)

Ihave84Frets, not that I am bragging :D

It's cool and yeah couple of monthys in the shed should get one in shape to nail stuff way up there.

>|<>QBB<
MrDan666":4258e said:
>|<>QBB<

Thats an awesome guitar Scott!! 8)

man i wish i had bought a GMW strathead before they got sued!

Starting to lose paint on the floyd and I am on the second pup switch, slowly giving it the relic look 8)

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":40d89 said:
>|<>QBB<

Starting to lose paint on the floyd and I am on the second pup switch, slowly giving it the relic look 8)

Il have to post some pics of the scars on my Charvel Soloist! some cracks going right thru the paint, showing the wood underneath and the floyd is about to die anyday :D

Relic'ing is fun :D

Back