Delay ideas

• Thread starter Thread starter John4021
  • Start date Start date
BUT, I'm a gear whore. Just dont like returning a stupid pedal because it wasnt what I thought it was/or could be
I would try the Avalanche Run by Earthquaker Devices if you don't want to stick with a budget. It has some cool features, reverb, and I use the momentary switch for adding delay to a quick part. Press and hold for delay over a phrase and release.

I also have a Nemesis and recently got a Collider. I like it a lot. Running two delays (which you can do); one tape and one analog, with the same delay time sounds really good. Better than either delay by itself. It’s my Eric Johnson setting.

I also have a Nemesis and recently got a Collider. I like it a lot. Running two delays (which you can do); one tape and one analog, with the same delay time sounds really good. Better than either delay by itself. It’s my Eric Johnson setting.
Can you do a dual delay on one side while also using reverb?

For example, have a 1/4 and dotted 8th going?

Can you do a dual delay on one side while also using reverb?

For example, have a 1/4 and dotted 8th going?
No you can only use two. They can both be delays or reverbs but only two.

I have a Collider as well, amazing pedal. It's a little pricier but might fit in the target range if you buy a used one. Also, midi controllable which i love. I mix it in with my H9 and a midi controller and can make changes to 3 effects on the fly now, love it!

I have a Collider as well, amazing pedal. It's a little pricier but might fit in the target range if you buy a used one. Also, midi controllable which i love. I mix it in with my H9 and a midi controller and can make changes to 3 effects on the fly now, love it!
Mine was $275 shipped from the Tan Goofy Pants collective.

been enjoying this delay for quite a while as a looper. normally use the sde-3000 and dd-2 presets for delays.
made my own circular delay using Leon Todd’s settings too.

Does not meet the cost target, but I love my Meris LVX
Man,I just listed/watched a few videos of that pedal.
Looks like you have to re-think the whole way to set parameters.
Cool ass pedal non the less

I haven't seen any suggestions for the Empress Echosystem yet? That or the DD500 would be my pick for a rack quality delay in a pedal.
Bonus on the Empress is that you can change the firmware and turn into a reverb pedal.
The Boss came probably be had cheaper but the Empress is probably about $250 used.

Back