Did Trump lie to me?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sitedrifter
  • Start date Start date
Giga.Blast":2hb9ityn said:
Sitedrifter":2hb9ityn said:
Why would he lie to me or do you think he needs another 4 years to get it done? :cry:
I have a question. :)

Mr. Drive-by, how is it that in less than 70 years, America has accelerated from zero to Mach 1 advancing and revolutionized all technology way above and beyond anything that has been created in the past 70,000 years?

No pseudoscientific stuff here or complex logarithms Mr. Unit Circle Brassiere. :thumbsup:

It is all because we rediscovered the formula to making cement. DUH!

If those Romans did not lose the recipe then we would be a few hundreds more advanced.

The commies mightn't have even been around today if it weren't for cement.

You know how it goes for them - everything's made with steel and cement.

Monkey Man":33t6ez7p said:

The libtards and commies have no fucking backbone and they did not build America.

Monkey Man":2lccxm7m said:

You the man in more ways then 1 :yes:

Brilliant Bolshevik at is singular and finest moment :cry:

:shocked:

Sitedrifter":3udfn74v said:
Monkey Man":3udfn74v said:

The libtards and commies have no fucking backbone and they did not build America.
Yup, and if anyone doesn't believe me about the cement-and-steel thing, look at Russia's history.

Monkey Man":2q1t898g said:
Sitedrifter":2q1t898g said:
Monkey Man":2q1t898g said:

Yup, and if anyone doesn't believe me about the cement-and-steel thing, look at Russia's history.

A bit of Aus history for you MM. I used to be close friends with David Barro (RIP) of Pronto Concrete, I met him through mutual friends & we often spoke prior to his passing. Barro is the father of Aus concrete, prior to this it was shipped in from England to build everything.

As you can see, it's a very small world & the six degrees of separation is a real concept.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Back