Died Suddenly

• Thread starter Thread starter VESmedic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

CALEB WHITEH.S. BASKETBALL STAR DEAD AT 17... After Collapsing During Workout.​

https://www.tmz.com/2023/08/11/cale...l-dead-at-17-collapse-workout/?adid=social-tw

a99167529fc94f2384feaf7c422a4b54_md.jpg
Totally normal.............I remember in my high school all the athletes collapsing and having cardiac arrests...........:rolleyes::no::scared::confused:

Totally normal.............I remember in my high school all the athletes collapsing and having cardiac arrests...........:rolleyes::no::scared::confused:
So, by elimination, you must have been one of the cheerleaders. You weren't an athlete obviously.

OIP.BTRncO0nZG-7jdnPF5T_dAAAAA

The weird thing is the lefties here say it’s not the vax…okay, I’ll let them have that, but then what is it? Why are so many young people having heart attacks and dying? Why aren’t the lefties concerned? This is NOT normal.

If illegal aliens came here and started to have heart attacks and die they would be flipping out. 🤣

The weird thing is the lefties here say it’s not the vax…okay, I’ll let them have that, but then what is it? Why are so many young people having heart attacks and dying? Why aren’t the lefties concerned? This is NOT normal.

If illegal aliens came here and started to have heart attacks and die they would be flipping out. 🤣
Maybe the toxicology report will shed some light. Ever considered that?

Pizzagate was a conspiracy theory that high-ranking Democratic officials in the United States government were involved in a child sex trafficking ring located in the basement of a pizza parlor in Washington, D.C.1 The theory developed following WikiLeaks’ release of e-mails originally hacked by Russians from the e-mail account of John Podesta.

It's no conspiracy theory , it's fact . That article says Wikileaks is wrong ha ha ha ha ha . Wikileaks has NEVER EVER BEEN WRONG . Hacked by Russians LOL.

CwRCfiQWcAAtKdR.jpg

Pizzagate was a conspiracy theory that high-ranking Democratic officials in the United States government were involved in a child sex trafficking ring located in the basement of a pizza parlor in Washington, D.C.1 The theory developed following WikiLeaks’ release of e-mails originally hacked by Russians from the e-mail account of John Podesta.

It's no conspiracy theory , it's fact . That article says Wikileaks is wrong ha ha ha ha ha . Wikileaks has NEVER EVER BEEN WRONG . Hacked by Russians LOL.

View attachment 236330
You fucking shameless, lying son of a motherless goat! 🤣🤣🤣

That place didn’t even have a basement. 🤣🤣🤣

And the guy that went to “rescue” the kids there felt stupid as fuck afterwords. Just like you should.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...5126b6-5086-11e7-be25-3a519335381c_story.html

Do you have a functioning brain ?

Don't you know that it doesn't matter what you come up with WIKILEAKS confirmed PIZZAGATE is real and Wikileaks has never ever had to retract any information of any kind for being inaccurate .

CrICRE4WYAItLnr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back