Diezel Einstein OR Bogner Ecstasy

I really liked the 50 watt Einstein...and eventually will get another or the VH4 but my curiosity over the Bogner must be satiated.

I say XTC. The clean is better on the Einstein but for everything else I give the 101b the edge. I don't see myself selling this one for awhile (been a year already almost), at least until I'm in a serious money pinch.

Tyler

I've never played a Diezel amp, heard a few, but never played one directly so I can't comment on that. Just wanted to put my .02 in about the Ecstasy. I bought a 101B about seven years ago after seeing Marvelous3 live at a local club. Butch Walker was playing through one at the time and he was getting what I thought was one of the best tones I'd ever heard. I went on an immediate hunt for one and got lucky and found one on consignement locally and picked it up.

I've never looked back or wanted for another amp since. It's been my main gigging amp all these years and it's never failed to put a smile on my face. I'm a huge gear freak so I've tried and used many other great amps here-and-there, but I have to say the XTC is hands-down the best investment I've ever made.

Unless there's something majorly wrong with the one you bought, I think you'll dig it. :thumbsup:

I m a very pround owner o f a einstein 50 Head. IT amazed me every time i played it.I xan go from a pristine clean (fender style) to a nu metal low tuning stuff and all in beetween. It s easy to adjust the bias so that you can really tweak the sound to your own direction.

Back