Diezel Einstein Thread of Pawprints, LEDs, and Settings

• Thread starter Thread starter cloudnine
  • Start date Start date
tubesteakfortone":31c0a said:
Megadeth7684":31c0a said:
tubesteakfortone":31c0a said:
I got a Randall 4x12 MTS with the mic emulater and vintage 30's that I will sell for $525 shipped.

Who is that hot piece of ass in your avatar? She wins.

My x :?

Holy smokes!
The body in your avatar!!!

Lol!!! :shock:

Who the heck is that??

SgtThump":b47a9 said:
carlygtr56":b47a9 said:
Where's the clips? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have a pretty long clip of the Einstein on www.diezelamplification.com. Check it out.

:x that clip makes me want one...dammit thump, i can't afford that kind of GAS!!! what guitar are you running through there, btw?

I think it is worth it also (to a point) - I would never pay more than $2k for an amp but considering the R+D and just amazing workmanship that clearly goes into these amps, it is worth it.

Not even mentioning the tones.

i could justify the price if i could afford it and still get the other things that i "need."

I got mine for a great price used and I think Thump paid about the same. I think if you bide your time you can get one for a similar amount. Admittedly there arent many out there used but they will come.

To come back to the settings:

Everything noon except the masters and the presence usually up to 2-3 o'clock.

Olaf!!! Great to see you here.

Goodnight my friend, I need to go on Standy for awhile. ;D

theres a einstein 50 on the gear page forsale. but hes asking alot for it.

Einstein 50 watt combo with V-30
Ch 1:gain 12 o'clock
Vol: 4
Treble: 12
middle: 10
bass: 10
Ch 2: gain 11 o'clock
Vol 10
treble: 1:30
middle: 10
bass: 10
Global bass 12
presence: 12
reverb # 1: 10
reverb # 2: 10
guitar is a CS336 at present, completely stock.

SgtThump":528fd said:
einstein_stack2.JPG

I can't tell for some reason, Chris, but are those 2-2x12 or 2-4x12?

And what speakers did you go for?

this is my first post,and here's my rig:
dscn6507zg3.th.jpg

I love this amp :D
I haven't a fixed configuration because now I'm proving different settings to test it and trying to find my sound with the Einstein,looking mainly for an agressive metal type for C2.I've played SOAD songs and it sounds great,I hope to set it well soon,the versatility is amazing.
I'd like to try also the Compensated Out feature.. but I need more free time too

>|<>QBB<
manuelemento":a527d said:
this is my first post,and here's my rig:
dscn6507zg3.th.jpg

I love this amp :D
I haven't a fixed configuration because now I'm proving different settings to test it and trying to find my sound with the Einstein,looking mainly for an agressive metal type for C2.I've played SOAD songs and it sounds great,I hope to set it well soon,the versatility is amazing.
I'd like to try also the Compensated Out feature.. but I need more free time too
I don't think you're going to find a really good metal tone out of Einy. I think of it as a really smooth and refined marshall - perfect for progressive rock and has more of a 'loose' feel to it. It certainly has enough gain to do metal but it's just not the same as the other Diezels. I love mine but for metal I prefer my VHT and JVM over Einy. Don't mean to be a dick...hope it works for you. It IS a great amp.

Back