DINO JM 801 TUBE AMP by LARRY

• Thread starter Thread starter novosibir
  • Start date Start date
By the way... the ID is photoshopped at the counter too. Pathetic.
Everything I do is photoshopped.
The amps I delivered to you weren't real either, but rather prints of photoshopped images.
You just never wanted to admit it publicly, be honest :D

Now go find your neuroleptics, because such paranoia must be terrible :eek:

I must come to Larry’s defence! These girls are NOT photoshopped! They are shopped, paid for, then photo’d!
Mc240526-3.jpeg

Mc240526-4.jpeg

This is her opinion on what you said 😜

Probably something lost in translation bro'.

It ain't love-speech that's for sure and not something anyone would want in his own Manufacturer sub-forum. :dunno:

Interesting thread to have to post pictures of 19 year old girls to prove one's health, fitness, and vitality. In my experience those who have to proclaim loudly and unprompted that they are something are usually anything but.

Interesting thread to have to post pictures of 19 year old girls to prove one's health, fitness, and vitality. In my experience those who have to proclaim loudly and unprompted that they are something are usually anything but.
This thread wasn't about my fitness and health (that was a different thread), but about introducing my new employee along with a brief mention of her qualities.

By the way, thegame was right in his post #22 about me paying the girl.
I pay her because she gave up her job to work for me.
I pay her salary and also her health insurance and pension insurance, because she is (also) my employee since April.

She, on the other hand, doesn't have to pay me to live here with me, to eat and drink as much as she wants and to sleep in my bed - and... we still don't know for sure yet, but it could be that in about 8 months I'll even become a biological dad :giggle:

This thread wasn't about my fitness and health (that was a different thread), but about introducing my new employee along with a brief mention of her qualities.

By the way, thegame was right in his post #22 about me paying the girl.
I pay her because she gave up her job to work for me.
I pay her salary and also her health insurance and pension insurance, because she is (also) my employee since April.

She, on the other hand, doesn't have to pay me to live here with me, to eat and drink as much as she wants and to sleep in my bed - and... we still don't know for sure yet, but it could be that in about 8 months I'll even become a biological dad :giggle:

Yeah... I really don't care.

and... we still don't know for sure yet, but it could be that in about 8 months I'll even become a biological dad :giggle:
Ahh...setting the stage for future missed amp delivery deadlines. For the second time today, guilty on all counts!

Ahh...setting the stage for future missed amp delivery deadlines. For the second time today, guilty on all counts!
Yes, but I am truly sorry, Mr. Board Inquisitor and Executioner :rolleyes:

I swear that in my next life I will do everything completely differently ✌️

Don’t say that ! Larry already said mine will be here on time !My pmm will destroy my other amps

Amp makers that demanded wire transfer payment (balance due, not the initial deposit) to their Step-Daughter's German bank account in order to evade the financial authorities: Larry Grohmann of Larry amplification. Amp makers that then sabotaged that very same product with circuit destroying epoxy resin: Larry Grohmann of Larry amplification.

What this bitter and frustrated grandpa in his signature says happened once and was 13 years ago, it was in 2011 and had a different reason than he claims.

The partially epoxy covering did not damage the circuit, but rather actually had a protective function for the components and is comparable to how H. A. Dumble completely covered his circuits with goop.

The reason for this at that time was so that his then best friend Mike Fortin, near whom this grandpa lives, would not again drill his curious eyes into my then very current circuit of my preamp and not copy another Larry circuit and then use it as his own development presented, just as Mike Fortin had done several times before.

But with such old, bitter and frustrated grandpas, such bitterness seems to be so deep and fixed in the brain that they can only be released from it by the impending grave?

Last edited:
What this bitter and frustrated grandpa in his signature says happened once and was 13 years ago, it was in 2011 and had a different reason than he claims.

The partially epoxy covering did not damage the circuit, but rather actually had a protective function for the components and is comparable to how H. A. Dumble completely covered his circuits with goop.

The reason for this at that time was so that his then best friend Mike Fortin, near whom this grandpa lives, would not again drill his curious eyes into my then very current circuit of my preamp and not copy another Larry circuit and then use it as his own development presented, just as Mike Fortin had done several times before.

But with such old, bitter and frustrated grandpas, such bitterness seems to be so deep and fixed in the brain that they can only be released from it by the impending grave?
You're always making me out to be some feeble, crippled and dementia riddled senior. I'm 20 years younger than you! And much better looking! Still sore that I exposed your true age a while back? But what's that you said recently? "Only primitive idiots use personal insults in their questions"
And how many times have you quoted my signature now? I've lost count. You can try to explain away what others read there but it's far too late for damage control. And it's all self-inflicted damage you've done. However, since you like my sig. so much, I think I'm feeling the inspiration to make it even spicier!

And getting back to the amps: "happened once?" You duplicated that in Disfigured's preamp. That's twice. You did it again in his Dino (but not in others). That's three times. Lies wrapped up in more lies. That's all that comes from you.

You're always making me out to be some feeble, crippled and dementia riddled senior. I'm 20 years younger than you! And much better looking! Still sore that I exposed your true age a while back?
You're a poor old wrinkled, frustrated, bitter and lonely sod who probably doesn't even have his kids calling anymore, let alone coming to visit.

If it were different, you wouldn't be so doggedly spending so much time trash-talking others whose lifestyle you secretly admire and envy.

This has nothing to do with chronological age, but if you claim to look great, then show your face here - if you have the courage to do so!

I've done it several times in the past and would do it again in a heartbeat if you submitted. Then you get a very up-to-date picture of the ~old~ Larry from yesterday :D

But what's that you said recently?
"Only primitive idiots use personal insults in their questions"
And how many times have you quoted my signature now? I've lost count.
Up to now I had classified you as more intelligent than you actually seem to be in reality, because you can't even clearly understand what I had written. Or is your brain already deteriorating so much and your cognitive abilities are gradually dwindling?

To clear it up:

I didn't ask about your signature, I just commented on it.
And even then I didn't insult you, I just mentioned facts about you and your condition.

But as already mentioned above - show yourself here if you really look as brilliant as you claim :cool:

I've quoted your signature three times so far and I forgive you for not being able to count past three, thinking it was even more often.
But I promise you that I will quote your signature another 30 times ✌️

You can try to explain away what others read there but it's far too late for damage control. And it's all self-inflicted damage you've done.
What damage are you talking about?
About the harm you wanted to cause me and would like to see me do?
Would this improve your mental well-being?
Would it reduce your frustration and bitterness?

Unfortunately I have to disappoint you, because I don't feel any damage and still have more orders than I would really like.
Orders beyond the next 4 years and 6 months 🤷‍♂️

And no, I don't feel the need to explain anything to anyone here.
If I explain something here, it's because it gives me joy at the moment :giggle:

However, since you like my sig. so much, I think I'm feeling the inspiration to make it even spicier!
Don't hesitate and just do what you hope will bring you mental relief 😊
The fact that your signature looks even more like a defiantly screaming child from kindergarten whose toy has been taken away will certainly not bother you?
The fact that other members here have been smiling at you more and more for a long time doesn't seem to bother you as well?

And getting back to the amps: "happened once?" You duplicated that in Disfigured's preamp. That's twice. You did it again in his Dino (but not in others). That's three times. Lies wrapped up in more lies. That's all that comes from you.
In your almost psychopathic instinctive doggedness, I thought you had a lot of malice, but I didn't expect you to bend the truth beyond recognition 🤦‍♂️

You and your friend DF ordered your preamps at the same time.
You both paid your deposit at the same time.
Both of your preamps were finished at the same time.
That's why I sent your two preamps together in one package to DF
Previously, you had paid your remaining payment at the same time.
Both at my request to my stepdaughter's account.
For me that was ONE process, because the pricing had already been calculated for 2 preamps, so for me it was ONE order, only with the special feature that you each split the payment in half.

In your pathologically distorted perception are there now suddenly two cases?

And the third case that you lied down from heaven can shove right back into your asshole, because DF's Dino payments were no longer going to my stepdaughter's account!

But anyway, tell me what harm or disadvantage did you have in transferring the payment not to my account, but to my stepdaughter's account?

Seriously, old man - aren't you embarrassed to be here trying to defile me out of frustration, bitterness and hateful envy of me?

Any clear-thinking member can see that you're just desperately trying to make elephants out of mosquitoes. Are you not too embarrassed to blow up seemingly ancient things out of the mothballs?

Do you still complain about the boys who used to beat you up on the way home after school?

How can I help you, because meanwhile I don't feel anger towards you, but rather sincere compassion.

Last edited:
Amp makers that demanded wire transfer payment (balance due, not the initial deposit) to their Step-Daughter's German bank account in order to evade the financial authorities: Larry Grohmann of Larry amplification. Amp makers that then sabotaged that very same product with circuit destroying epoxy resin: Larry Grohmann of Larry amplification.

Back