Do Tan Pants have souls?

• Thread starter Thread starter Smash
  • Start date Start date
I am sure members of the gear page think they are people, but I hope to open one up and try to find the source of life. Do they survive off of consumption of el84 and 6v6 predominantly?
Do they all have PRS?

I have a lot of questions
Some of those old copperpanel Top Boost Vox's can be pretty great and also the 1960's Marshall Capri's (both EL84 amps) and for 6V6's the Jim Kelley is one of the best amps I've played, yeah so far I'm just mentioning TGP amps, but I bet the 6V6 Wizard's are probably also killer. Some Alessandro's also use both of those tube types and are some of the best Train Wreck style amps I've tried, better imo than Komet's

PRS's I don't like. Just pretty looking guitars covered in poly, but it's not like Suhr, Tom Anderson, Mayones or the other overrated guitars on here sound any better. Choose your flavor of choked, sterile tone

I don't mind tan pants or polos either, but usually prefer a T-Shirt and Jeans, but like loafers still

Some of those old copperpanel Top Boost Vox's can be pretty great and also the 1960's Marshall Capri's (both EL84 amps) and for 6V6's the Jim Kelley is one of the best amps I've played, yeah so far I'm just mentioning TGP amps, but I bet the 6V6 Wizard's are probably also killer. Some Alessandro's also use both of those tube types and are some of the best Train Wreck style amps I've tried, better imo than Komet's

PRS's I don't like. Just pretty looking guitars covered in poly, but it's not like Suhr, Tom Anderson, Mayones or the other overrated guitars on here sound any better. Choose your flavor of choked, sterile tone

I don't mind tan pants or polos either, but usually prefer a T-Shirt and Jeans, but like loafers still
But all those birds on the fretboard..so cultish

I am sure members of the gear page think they are people, but I hope to open one up and try to find the source of life. Do they survive off of consumption of el84 and 6v6 predominantly?
Do they all have PRS?

I have a lot of questions
Gordon Street? Ahh yes... I once knew a girl on Gordon Street... LONG time ago.. when I was a young man.

Fuck pants its hot af out there, I'm wearin tan shorts...cargo shorts...and Vans.

Back