Do you really need another JVM review?

:|::QBB:
SgtThump":7ee8b said:
I agree that it has a Doug Aldrich type of tone to it. A few people are saying it sounds SIMILAR (not exactly like) a Cameron modded Marshall and from what I know, I agree.

From the time I spent with it compared to JB's Cameron, I'd agree too, though I'd take the Cameron any day. It has more beef, more glass, and more touch sensitivity. I think it also did the "classic Marshall" thing a lot better, though I did like the second channel on the JVM quite a lot :)

:|::QBB:
duesentrieb":a4475 said:
Hi Santiago, hope you're well.
In HCAF I've topped that statement and demanded a nobel price for ampdesigning for that switching architecture :D - Serious. Its great.
And I'm sure that sooner or later I'll get one.

thanks for that Olaf, again really appreciated.

I have just read that thread in HCAF... it still amazes me how personal some people take the amplifiers... if you like a JVM cool, if you don't it is not the end of the world :D. There seems also quite a big misunderstanding about what a JVM is... it is not a classic Marshall modeller, it is a modern amp in its own with its own voice, maybe some modes get closer to a classic Marshall but if you want a plexi sound then buy a plexi...

it is impressive how much "noise" a new Marshall can make ;)

S.

forget that, I guess OD2 green with an EQ in the loop, master 2 and some purple paint for the covering will do hahaha

Back