Dr. Anthony Fauci confesses he 'made up' covid rules including 6 feet social distancing and masking kids

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
Don't get so butthurt, bro. :rolleyes:

If you can dish it out, you can take it.
IMG_8873.gif

Not every US city can be as nice as walkabout creek is mate.
Well personally I'm from a city with over 5 million people and you've got hick country towns yourself - so really it's just me responding to another fucking stupid post from the regular bunch of imbeciles.

Well personally I'm from a city with over 5 million people and you've got hick country towns yourself - so really it's just me responding to another fucking stupid post from the regular bunch of imbeciles.
Talk like that in a small town in the midwest and they will call you a British homo and glass ya m8

Talk like that in a small town in the midwest and they will call you a British homo and glass ya m8
Same. Not sure why you think your people are tougher.

Again why are you calling me British - you are just as British as me which is when you clowns say "we're not British" - then by your metric neither am I.

Same. Not sure why you think your people are tougher.

Again why are you calling me British - you are just as British as me which is when you clowns say "we're not British" - then by your metric neither am I.
Nah, you are more British than me. I am zero percent British. Never had Black Pudding in my life.

You think we have Black Pudding in Australia? The only time I've tried it was at a Scottish Festival in Scotland.

As for calling me a homo and trying to glass me - come at me Missy
I will back off now. One of my biggest fears is being ran over by a weekend warrior Harley bike by a guy old enough to be my dad! Chins up, tits out chap.

This doesn't look like you at all to me. And I thought you had a Jap bike ?
I had a Triumph Street Triple RS (British). These Days I have a BMW S1000R (German) and a Harley Davidson FLSB Sport Glide which is a Softail. (Thailand). The Thailand bit is not a typo. That's where they make them and the Fat Boys now - or should I say Fat Lady Boys. For many years I had a 2 x VFR750Fs (Jap) and a Triumph Street Triple 675 and BMW K1300S (German)

IMG_5506.jpeg

Last edited:
I had a Triumph Street Triple RS (British). These Days I have a BMW S100R (German) and a Harley Davidson FLSB Sport Glide which is a Softail. (Thailand). The Thailand bit is not a typo. That's where they make them and the Fat Boys now - or should I say Fat Lady Boys. For many years I had a 2 x VFR750Fs (Jap) and a Triumph Street Triple 675 and BMW K1300S (German)

View attachment 317031
Nice. :-)

Back