Dr Robert Malone, mRNA vaccine technology inventor

• Thread starter Thread starter JMP2203
  • Start date Start date
No disrespect, but stop doing that.
It was a joke, Donnie, nothing more brother.

If my being here is solely based on you, and you plan on reminding everyone about it then please ban me again.
People come back with new accounts and always have. I stood up for you, but haven't advocated since your return, so this is an inaccurate assumption. Perfectly-understandable 'though.

I broke no rules coming back here. I haven't broken any since being back. Am I'm treating mods with respect.
True dat. Well done mate. :cheers:

Hope you can appreciate what I'm saying.
Of course. Hopefully you saw that. :thumbsup:

The media tried to tell

Did you read the title of the thread? He's the inventor of mRNA vaccines, not specifically the covid-19 vaccine. 🤡
He isn't the inventor of mRNA vaccines. That is the lie.

He is an inventor of mRNA vaccines along with dozens of other scientists, who did more and stayed in research for 40 more years while he left early to go working for pharma on other things.

It's like someone working for NASA who developed some coolant, seals, and a more robust door and then claiming you are the inventor of the space shuttle.

He is an inventor of mRNA vaccines along with dozens of other scientists, who did more and stayed in research for 40 more years while he left early to go working for pharma on other things.

It's like someone working for NASA who developed some coolant, seals, and a more robust door and then claiming you are the inventor of the space shuttle.
vomit-exorcist.gif

And then making a video claiming the Space Shuttle is possessed by the Devil.

Copy paste😉

Back