Dream Realized - Bogner Ecstasy 3534

• Thread starter Thread starter MistaGuitah
  • Start date Start date
Guys, big thanks for all your responses. I think 101b is right choice for me. I love bit drier sound which would be good for fusion or lead. I wish I could get both, and Goldfinger SL too :). If I'm correct, Reinhold didn't stop working on 101b. I need amp for recording. I use Boss WAZA TAE so wattage is not my concern.

No thanks. I wouldn't look forward to the opprobrium of posting opinions about gear. If someone wants my thoughts on a piece of gear, they can ask me and I'll provide freely.

That's one of the main ingredients of a forum. To discuss openly.

That's one of the main ingredients of a forum. To discuss openly.
That was my point from the get-go, but his ingredients do not include 'proper discussion, decent argumentation and follow-up'.

He may show up soon under a different monniker, but his tell-tales are so obvious, if we'd be playing poker, I'd be sitting on a won Bogner 3534 now. :p

On topic:
I'm curious to hear from folks who compared the EVH 50W 6L6 and the Bogner. With some extreme EQ settings, I can get awesome death metal tones even from the EVH's red channel, wonder if the Bogner is capable of that, or does it stay more in that 80's hotrodded highgain, but thicker realm?

That was my point from the get-go, but his ingredients do not include 'proper discussion, decent argumentation and follow-up'.

He may show up soon under a different monniker, but his tell-tales are so obvious, if we'd be playing poker, I'd be sitting on a won Bogner 3534 now. :p

On topic:
I'm curious to hear from folks who compared the EVH 50W 6L6 and the Bogner. With some extreme EQ settings, I can get awesome death metal tones even from the EVH's red channel, wonder if the Bogner is capable of that, or does it stay more in that 80's hotrodded highgain, but thicker realm?

just ignore him mate (y)

Back