Elemental Sulphur found on Mars

• Thread starter Thread starter Dan Gleesak
  • Start date Start date
lol such a bitter misguided lady you are. I don’t think silicate weathering plays a role in man made greenhouse gases if that’s what you are looking for.
But like I said, I don’t know what you meant by my “stance” on it

Bitter? I'm not the one gaslighting someone due to a fragile ego. If you don't understand the correlation of silicate weathering and global climate, you shouldn't even begin to discuss anything remotely involved in climate change.

Bitter? I'm not the one gaslighting someone due to a fragile ego. If you don't understand the correlation of silicate weathering and global climate, you shouldn't even begin to discuss anything remotely involved in climate change.

You are doing the same thing as he is, altering topics to try and squeeze something in that would otherwise be irrelevant

If you would like to talk about climate change as a whole, that would be terrific. But I’ve really only discussed an made greenhouses, in which I don’t believe silicate weathering plays a role in

I still don’t know what stance I could have on it though

You are doing the same thing as he is, altering topics to try and squeeze something in that would otherwise be irrelevant

If you would like to talk about climate change as a whole, that would be terrific. But I’ve really only discussed an made greenhouses, in which I don’t believe silicate weathering plays a role in
Irrelevant? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Holy! OMG! Funniest thing you've ever said. Stay in your lane.

I still don’t know what stance I could have on it though

Sorry, but this is all just too funny.
Tell me that you don't know what you're talking about without telling me that you don't know what you're talking about.
Not even a little bit. "FACTS! SETTLED SCIENCE! CLEARLY!!!!!!"
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Tonight after dinner I'll swap in the new mobo and get it up.
Been lazy, but will post a prize side quest to go along to make up for time to y'all.
Take yo time lmao I ate a fish sammich IMG_5098.jpeg

I checked to see if the onion was still a site and surprisingly it still is. Also relevant, it’s latest story is finding caves on the moon lol

Back