Eminence P50e vs Fane F70 demo

• Thread starter Thread starter Redneckstomp
  • Start date Start date
The Creator made a comment in the Video where he said he wasn't sure if the Fane F70's were the same as the Fryette F70G's.. They are NOT. I asked Steve in the Chat on his last Broadcast where he commented..

Yes eminence is total trash. Boxy AND scooped simultaneously, which seems impossible.

The Creator made a comment in the Video where he said he wasn't sure if the Fane F70's were the same as the Fryette F70G's.. They are NOT. I asked Steve in the Chat on his last Broadcast where he commented..

I had a set of the non-Fryette F70s in a rear loaded Wizard cab next to my Fryette FB cab. They sounded close, but not the same, but part of that was the cab construction

I have a Deliverance 4x12 with P50E. It sounds more like my Celestion cabs than I expected.
I am using a Ampeg System Switcher so I can switch 8 cabs in real time.

I did blind taste test with various people. Half of them guitar players. Several picked the Deliverance cab as the favorite.

It's not my favorite cab. But I keep it around for now.

All the eminence speakers I’ve owned were great. Legends and 15” legends….ms12’s were killer…manowars were my least favorite and didn’t they make the black shadows? Black shadows are killer.

Back