Enjoying the Fractal (Charvel, Suhr content)

• Thread starter Thread starter Crunchity
  • Start date Start date
Awesome! I just got a FM3 after years of trying every other modeler. I'm having loads of fun with it but not doing anything remotely as good as this

Awesome! I just got a FM3 after years of trying every other modeler. I'm having loads of fun with it but not doing anything remotely as good as this
Thank you! The Fractal stuff is amazing - and I say this as a life long tube amp user with several nice ones right beside me. The trick for me was finding a handful of models in the AXE III that I really liked (a long with several cab/IR's) and just focusing on those, no endless scrolling or distractions for me. Good luck with the FM3, another killer tool!

Sounds fantastic, that's a sharp but fat lead tone!

Thanks!

Very nice composition; my Fractal has paid for itself 100 times over. …so many quality tones to be had. These inspired moments are what it’s all about - Thanks for sharing!

It's hardly holiday music but thought I'd share this new one since it's pretty mellow.

Nice man…sounds really good! I have been loving the Fractal! I have an Axe FX II. Wanna get my hands on a III here in the near future. It’s given me the chance to really dial in my dream tone!

Thank you! The Fractal stuff is amazing - and I say this as a life long tube amp user with several nice ones right beside me. The trick for me was finding a handful of models in the AXE III that I really liked (a long with several cab/IR's) and just focusing on those, no endless scrolling or distractions for me. Good luck with the FM3, another killer tool!

Thanks!
One thing that worked great for me was doing a tone block to capture a tone you love and make your own IR with it. You can export the tone block once it’s made to make a permanent block that you can customize like any other cab block that’s already in the unit. It’s a game changer!

Back