Everyone welcome RT's newest Moderator....

• Thread starter Thread starter japetus
  • Start date Start date
The funny thing is that some people cannot read the sarcasm cues, then get their guitar's nut stuck up their old ass vagina. They always claim others they don't like "can't take a joke" but in reality it's always been a pot and kettle type of situation.

Let's all take a breath.

That's like 75% of the forum members.

sponge-bob-19b_500.gif

The funny thing is that some people cannot read the sarcasm cues, then get their guitar's nut stuck up their old ass vagina. They always claim others they don't like "can't take a joke" but in reality it's always been a pot and kettle type of situation.

Let's all take a breath.
That’s the problem with digital communication bro. Lot of these kids around nowadays don’t even know how to look you in the eye and speak.

Yeah it’s sad. I broke my kids of that staring at their feet bullshit when someone was speaking to them. People probably thought I’m a colossal dick (I am btw) because I’m saying shake his hand, look at them, speak up…. Yes ma’am-no sir, hold the door…it is what it is.
yeh, my son went through a phase around 11-12 where I had to remind him to look people in the eye while talking, and not to glance away while having a discussion. haven't had any problems since

That’s how you can tell the difference between Gen Z and Millennials. Gen Z will look at their shoes when they talk to you…. Millennials will look at your shoes.
Boomers will attempt to stick your shoes up their own asses and then blame you for it. I'm not wrong. They also block you after seeing a comment they don't like, arguing with you and getting salty after realizing they were wrong. Blocking is the old goats way.

Last edited:

Back