EVH Iconic video

• Thread starter Thread starter fearhk213
  • Start date Start date
What exactly is this gibberish meme? Am i supposed to take offense at your childish retardation or what? You make about as much sense as a football bat. 🙄

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING BOUT RIGHT THERE HOSS..... OH HELL YEAH BORTHER ,,,,, KIDS RHESE DAYS NEVER LEARN, HEH HEH.... NEED TO ASK YOUR WIFE DEBBRA ABOUT HER TATER SALAD RECIPE EVEN THOUGH IT GAVE ME THE DIABEETUS...... GOD DAMN MILLENIALS DON'T EVUN KNOW BOUT EVH MAGIC TONE FINGERS..... > CANMT FIX STUPID......

- Sent From my Frigidaire™ Smart Fridge©

Oh, Bloodrock. You sound like an ovaltine commercial. I actually thought the meme looked too badass for you. I wonder how you got so jaded. Where did the Metal head touch you? You can show us on your doll

I found google's brand new "Type to boomer" translator, seems to be working well.

Such angry BROOTZZ BOIS! Man, all that pent up sexual frustration really makes you incels angry… 🤣🤣🤣😘😘😘

REMINDS ME OF THE FIRST TIME YOU BLEW EVH BORTHER....REMEMBER SAN BERNADINO.... THE BEERS WERE COLD, THE LICKS WERE HOT
:m17:

Have i been “PWNED” yet?… 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Let me know when I’m supposed to get my feelings hurt.

Nuanced Mids
REMINDS ME OF THE FIRST TIME YOU BLEW EVH BORTHER....REMEMBER SAN BERNADINO.... THE BEERS WERE COLD, THE LICKS WERE HOT
:m17:
Ill still never forget the summer of 87 man, the chicks were dudes and everything was amazing man. Zeddy Zapp was tearin it up with the cocaine cuts down on Neon Street and man, that was the shit man everyone got AIDS and modded amps. Fuckin ended up dying 3 years later but fuck that man, never say die.

Have i been “PWNED” yet?… 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Let me know when I’m supposed to get my feelings hurt.

...DAMN ROGHT THESE KIDS DONT KNOW NUTHIN BOUT EVH... YOU KNOW EVERYTHING THERE AMS TO KNOW....INCLUDING WHAT HIS SPUNK TASTES LIKE!!!11one....NOW THATS ROCK N ROLL HOSS.....THE REAL MAGIC TOAN FONGERS MILK THE PROMSTATE ... KIDS WILL NEVER LEARNED....JUST "CHUG CHUG" WELL ILL TELL YOU WHAT HOSS... MAYBE THEY SHOULD "CHUG" ON SOME EVH SPUNK LIKE BLOODROCK....MAYBE THEYD GET SOME "TALENT" OUT OF IT

-Sent From My Lincoln™ Navigator® OnStar©

I like how trolls get on these threads and try and try to draw people out with insults, and then do, and play the victim.

How did Roy Orbison get that tone?! I mean, man that's some tasty tone!!

Those cats really had some hot licks!!

Reminds me of the thread on TGP entitled "Hot guitars from bygone days". That is the boomerest boomer thread I've ever seen.

How did Roy Orbison get that tone?! I mean, man that's some tasty tone!!

Those cats really had some hot licks!!

Reminds me of the thread on TGP entitled "Hot guitars from bygone days". That is the boomerest boomer thread I've ever seen.

MEMBER THE GOOD OL DAYS HOSS..... AT LEAMST ROY ORMBASON DIDN"T NEED NO "CHUG" TO WRITE HITS....THAT"S WHAT MY BORTHER BLOODROCK SAYTS... DAMN KIDS DON'T KNOW MY WIFE DEBBRA LEFT ME FOR THE POOLBOY..... SO I SAYS TO EM CANMT GFIX STUPID... HEH-

oh shit, the bloodrock translator was still active.

Dude I remember that thread, holy crap. It was like a trainwreck of boomer-isms.

I wish someone would play a shit tom petty three chord song through it.

Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 12.40.36 AM.png

I like how trolls get on these threads and try and try to draw people out with insults, and then do, and play the victim.
Hey man, it's true..I am the victim as I always am
in this damn family..I'm everybody's scapegoat..
I'm the one who mows the lawn, folds & puts laundries away...what's wrong with havin' a damn beer??, you might not see or hear from me for 3
days afterwards....But I 'm the Achilles heel in this damn family.
You bunch of M'fer's.....

Why does seeming every thread on here turn into this mess?
It's because we reside in a hyper-politicized society. One of the earliest examples of 'social division propaganda' I remember experiencing is the 70's TV series "All In The Family".

Last edited:
If you guys cant stick to a simple topic like this EVH amp, without becoming unglued, then how do you deal with other life areas?

Are you guys that fuckin weak minded that you cant have a discussion?
You sound pathetic, and this is the problem with boards like these.

It's not the board's fault, but the demographic that's involved. Can we make a PG14 section and mandate these people to it?

If you guys need tissues for your tears, go get em.

Gotta respect just how good that clean channel is though? 😆 🤣 😂

Back