Facebook Jail

• Thread starter Thread starter panhead
  • Start date Start date
I just caught a 30 day ban for saying women are unreasonable about men's height in potential romantic partners.

I just caught a 30 day ban for saying women are unreasonable about men's height in potential romantic partners.
Maybe you just can’t say ‘women’ or ‘men’ anymore because we have to be tolerant of those who are neither😑

Maybe you just can’t say ‘women’ or ‘men’ anymore because we have to be tolerant of those who are neither😑

Unfortunately you may be right.

I thought my main mistake was implying women can be wrong or unreasonable about literally anything.

I just got a day for this one 😂

“I’d rather it all been blown to hell and back before letting it get into the hands of those towelheaded dumbasses”

I'm new to FB. I only joined because a good friend of mine passed away from cancer and his whole family and friends circle used FB. I've since joined some nature groups, the Splawn group, the Recto group, and most lately, the Van Halen group. I like this last one a lot simply for the very rare and sometimes unseen photos of Eddie (and the band). But they fight like cats in that group about who was the better lead singer go figure :LOL:

Anyway, I got a notice the other day that a post of mine got tagged for not following the rules. When I looked at it hard again the only thing I could determine was that I used the word 'fat' in describing a fat humbucker. I was trying to explain to someone who didn't know why Eddie only had 1 pickup in his guitars like that.

Then, tonight I get another similar tag for this? It was in reference to Vito Bratta in a FB post about what guitarists would be good to have in a tribute to EVH. What am I doing wrong :LOL:

He injured his wrist. There is an Eddie Trunk interview and a Youtube documentary you can review. He fit well within White Line. His playing resembled EVH a lot in the phrasing, note choice, solos and rhythm playing.

Attachments

• post.JPG
    post.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 39

Back