Fender Tone Master Pro digital modeler

• Thread starter Thread starter rsm
  • Start date Start date
I recently built a computer / software plug-in rig for about the same price, around $1500. I can always upgrade it to a new computer, new touchscreen, new audio interface, new plugins, etc. as needed.

Earlier this year I picked up a Mooer Prime P1 and F4 footswitch. It sounds better that it should for the price. It's the smallest usable rig, and fits in a soft case the size of a kid's lunch box.

It's interesting. I think they are going after the Quad Cortex and Helix crowd. God knows that Fender has enough money to do it right if they choose to do so. I still have not seen anything that will knock my Kemper Stage out of my live setup. The new Liquid Profiles have really brought it forward for me.

So? Anybody got one of these? I expect it to be idiotically shilled and ass kissed for a couple of months and then fall back into the "yeah, it's ok" category like Quad Cortex did.

There's been no replies to this thread in 9 months ! In June (last month) there was a major firmware update and a couple weeks later there was a bug fix. Fender has certainly turned the corner with the TMP. Bluetooth and micro SD card and other things.

There's been some very recent videos, in the past 3 weeks, that have made a difference. Please keep in mind the TMP is less that a year old.

I have a new one on its way to try out. 30 day return window so I can send it back if I need to. I have to see how it will perform for me.

Going into a GC sound room and spending 2-3 hours with a modeler is a waist of time IMO.

Give me a week maybe 10 days...I'll know. Like I said, I'm not stuck with it, I can send it back. But I am looking forward to it.

Back