Finally started learning H90

• Thread starter Thread starter ClintN667
  • Start date Start date
C
ClintN667
Spent a few hours with the H90 yesterday and rebuilt my pedalboard. I was using it exclusively in the loop but I finally got it going through the 4cm. I was clueless on building patches and it seems weird that you can only use existing algorithms and modify them but I get it.

So I got a few algorithms tweaked and saved so that will be really helpful. I've owned a Kemper, Quad Cortex, and HX stomp but the H90 just seems weird to me. Having said that I was having a blast using the H90 with my Atla. Now just need to configure the the KSR EX5 with the Orion.

Attachments

• 20230813_193052.jpg
    20230813_193052.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 43
I also need to get a cable snake with all straight plugs now. As well as the midi cables to go under the board.

Spent a few hours with the H90 yesterday and rebuilt my pedalboard. I was using it exclusively in the loop but I finally got it going through the 4cm. I was clueless on building patches and it seems weird that you can only use existing algorithms and modify them but I get it.

So I got a few algorithms tweaked and saved so that will be really helpful. I've owned a Kemper, Quad Cortex, and HX stomp but the H90 just seems weird to me. Having said that I was having a blast using the H90 with my Atla. Now just need to configure the the KSR EX5 with the Orion.
Learning one algorithm at a time. Yeah. It requires time. Then I learn it…7 days later o forget. 🫤

Learning one algorithm at a time. Yeah. It requires time. Then I learn it…7 days later o forget. 🫤
I need to go through the manual a bit more but I need to print it out. For some reason I can't be bothered with online instruction manuals

I YouTube snippets. At some point I know enough. Then read it too. Makes more sense if I see it different ways.

Sometimes when I'm in a rut I go to the factory preset bank and just play and scroll. So many unique sounds that can inspire creativity. The "harmadillo" is my latest favorite. You can get some cool syncopated rhythms going with the various filters you can tweak.

I heard that thing was a little rough?
I'm not going to lie. It's a bit of a challenge. It sounds good but it can be overwhelming. I need to figure out a few more basic functions and I will feel like I'm getting my money's worth

Back