Fortin Bones shitty clip added

I love the Bones amp but Im sure everyone here Knows how much I dig Mikes stuff!! I actually haven't gone into a lot of the Fortin thread because Im sure everyone is tired of hearing how much I like his stuff LMAO! :D

and for (Moshaholic)

You can skip the Bones and go right to the NATAS. That amp would more then likely impress the Hell out of you (as would a Bones with a pedal in front but I won't go into detail lol!)

:rock:

Gainfreak":33cf4thg said:
I love the Bones amp but Im sure everyone here Knows how much I dig Mikes stuff!! I actually haven't gone into a lot of the Fortin thread because Im sure everyone is tired of hearing how much I like his stuff LMAO! :D

and for (Moshaholic)

You can skip the Bones and go right to the NATAS. That amp would more then likely impress the Hell out of you (as would a Bones with a pedal in front but I won't go into detail lol!)

That avatar cracks me up :LOL: :LOL: :rock:

Gainfreak":1akvzvxh said:

and for (Moshaholic)

Hey Ralph was that your clips of the Bones on Fortin's website? Out of all the clips those are my favorite!

There was a youtube video of the Bones earlier this year that sounded incredible. I don't know what happened to it. I think it might have been one of Mike's pro clips.

Gainfreak":181fzph5 said:

Knowing you, you'd run the preamp out of your Mark IV into the Bones for a gain boost :LOL: :LOL: :D ;)

MOAR GHAIN!

It has been hard to find some clips specifically for heavier playing which to me is what fortin's shine on. When I get all my shit set up and get off my lazy ass, I'll post some on the heavy side.

Yes definitely noted and agreed. Just got done jamming on it, fucking bad ass amp. Anyone who has played a bones knows it doesn't need a boost especially for tightening up the amp, but I just tried it with my Suhr koko boost and HOLY SHIT!!!!!! Sounds incredible. The koko has such a natural sound its really hard to explain, really let's the amp shine through but ads that little something that I've not heard duplicated.

Devilinside":h0kghnm3 said:
It has been hard to find some clips specifically for heavier playing which to me is what fortin's shine on. When I get all my shit set up and get off my lazy ass, I'll post some on the heavy side.

COOL! That's what I'd like to hear from the Bones. :rock: :rock:

Got it marked for later!! :thumbsup:

Youtube is blocked at work and I am here pulling a double.

Yes....I work for the Goverment....Yes I am a Veteran....and YES I AM AT WORK!! :LOL: :LOL:

Not all of us are lucky enough to get it off. :(

Mailman1971":2vtxy9uy said:
Got it marked for later!! :thumbsup:

Youtube is blocked at work and I am here pulling a double.

Yes....I work for the Goverment....Yes I am a Veteran....and YES I AM AT WORK!! :LOL: :LOL:

Not all of us are lucky enough to get it off. :(
That sucks :LOL: :LOL:

hell nice tones !! dug the super aggressive tight chugging ! now i am indeed being terrified by Fortin.. could you round us with whats the add on you had ? extra gain opted?

hopkinWFG":2szf17gl said:
hell nice tones !! dug the super aggressive tight chugging ! now i am indeed being terrified by Fortin.. could you round us with whats the add on you had ? extra gain opted?
It had all the options,extra gain pot,extra volume pot,midi options,FX loop series/paralell Raw/smooth switch on back,I'm still exporing with this thing,glad I got all the extra added!!

Back