FOX admitted it lied

• Thread starter Thread starter Treeman
  • Start date Start date
Hey Dummy, Smartmatic is Venezuelan.

Thought you were talking about Dominion.

1. Smartmatic is not a Venezuelan company.
2. They started in the United States.
3. They're now HQ'd in England.

Next?

Dominion sued for 1.6 billion and settled with Fox for half.
Smartmatic is suing Fox for 2.7 billion...........
stay tuned.

Last edited:

Next?

stay tuned.
Founder is born in Venezuela and the system was first used in Venezuela..Headquarterd in England, which isn't the USA..

Other key people in the company is Peter V. Neffenger, who was part of Joe Biden's transition team..Lol

Founder is born in Venezuela and the system was first used in Venezuela..Headquarterd in England, which isn't the USA..

Other key people in the company is Peter V. Neffenger, who was part of Joe Biden's transition team..Lol

And.............
does this lead to something tangible?

I'm assuming no since they also were cleared of any wrongdoing by all the same parties, including Trump's own investigative team.
Hence the $2.7 billion dollar lawsuit.

Find it interesting that after all the courts basically said put up or shut up, all of the Dominion and Smartmatic accusers
in political circles as well all the right wings news folks have STFU.

You still grasping at THE VOTING MACHINES DID IT! ?
Wake up dude.

And.............
does this lead to something tangible?

I'm assuming no since they also were cleared of any wrongdoing by all the same parties, including Trump's own investigative team.
Hence the $2.7 billion dollar lawsuit.

Find it interesting that after all the courts basically said put up or shut up, all of the Dominion and Smartmatic accusers
in political circles as well all the right wings news folks have STFU.

You still grasping at THE VOTING MACHINES DID IT! ?
Wake up dude.
@Donnie B You're meandering in the weeds for a misdirect............as usual.

Fact is........the election WAS stolen and whatever tools, methods etc is irrelevant because it's about the election and always will be.

The courts? They ONLY hear what THEY choose to hear as evidenced HEAVILY. A fair a detailed fact trial in this day and age? Take your hand off it as it WILL NOT and CANNOT happen. What chance has truth with facts got when SCOTUS refuses to hear it. It's NOT a court.........it's a political outhouse and NOTHING more................fact.

Is anyone really surprised Fox makes up stories?
... just like Clinton News Network and MSLSD (with my favorite angry lesbian)

Just like Ukraine... we're all getting the mushroom treatment

Lame. Just like the rest of ‘em.

DC37895A-D0DB-4CEF-9D1E-A66FF25E3279.jpeg

God bless you, Natas🙏

Nothing in the thread has been repeated, although Diary has used at least one of those elsewhere, as has Picasso the one he posted on page 1.

Nowhere-near a problem at this point.

EDIT
OK, I see there's a bit of "disobedience" confined to a couple o' members elsewhere.
Hey picked ass, you and your Queefe Anon Moron pals keep putting up stupid lame repetitive clown pictures .... since you guys don't have a truth, fact or a leg to stand on.
Have you figured out that you're willingly stupid or are you really that stupid ?

Back OT , Smartmatics is probably going to give Fox noNews a death blow with their 2.6 Billion Dollar Lawsuit, it will be like shooting fish in a barrel now .
Dominion is going after Rudy Giuliani and his fellow "Cracken " Attorneys too.

And Dominion is going after Mike Lindel too .... better buy some My Pillows .... you and your fellow Trumptards are going to need something to cry into at night after Dominion and Smartmatix take down the Fake News / Propaganda Bull Shit network KKULT
🖕🤣

Hey picked ass, you and your Queefe Anon Moron pals keep putting up stupid lame repetitive clown pictures .... since you guys don't have a truth, fact or a leg to stand on.
I assume you thought you'd quoted Picasso and not me bro'.

I’m not a fan of FOX but they won’t pay a dime. This is all about sending a message that you are not allowed to criticize “free and fair” elections. Also, you are not allowed to say these machines are hackable even though it has been proven and every other computer device is as well. The Globalist FOX Network wants Newsmax gone, this is the first step. It’s all about getting everything in line for the free and fair 2024 mail-in election sweepstakes..
It was all Hugo Chavas from beyond the grave. Or something.

It was all Hugo Chavas from beyond the grave. Or something.
Wow, the World Of Trump and Make Believe.... totally restores my Faith in the Power of Stupidity.
People believe in their beliefs, to the point of Mental Illness.

Rupert Murdoch is nothing but a peddler of Putin's GRU/ SVR propagandagood Ole Fascism and lies.
The Smartmatix lawsuit will most likely force the FCC to revoke Fox noNews's license.
Murdoch is a peddlers of a Mass Psychosis to incellic dysfunctional/ self disenfranchised zombies and should pay the price.
He's KKKult leader like Trump, Jim Jones, David Karesh , the Heavens Gate leader or Charles Manson.

Next?

stay tuned.
Proof, that the US Constitution doesn't support or protect lies or Defamation .
Game over for Fox noNews, Newsmax, OAN , Mike Lindell , Giuliani and other Trump "Craken Pot Attorneys ".... just like Alex Jones .

I’m not a fan of FOX but they won’t pay a dime. This is all about sending a message that you are not allowed to criticize “free and fair” elections. Also, you are not allowed to say these machines are hackable even though it has been proven and every other computer device is as well. The Globalist FOX Network wants Newsmax gone, this is the first step. It’s all about getting everything in line for the free and fair 2024 mail-in election sweepstakes..
Bullshit, you Fascist Ninnies always go into denial mode once big fail happens .... just like Trump .
You're a Fox no News fanboy .... thru and thru !!!!

Another MAGA/ Queefe Anon fail !!!!

Back