FS/FT - Budda SuperDrive 45 Head

• Thread starter Thread starter mrp5150
  • Start date Start date
Shit that sounds great.. Why don't you just keep it? Everyone agrees that clip rocks, (including yourself) forget the amp merry-go-round and just stick to what works and sounds good... otherwise you'll never be satisfied!

>|<>QBB<
SgtThump":4cd7d said:
>|<>QBB<

That makes too much sense and people that make sense aren't welcome in this thread!!!! :x :o

:D :) :lol:

Hehe.. how's this for sense: I give you my address, you ship the amp out and thank me for relieving you :)

>|<>QBB<
SgtThump":0f6e2 said:
>|<>QBB<

I'm not even sure! LOL!!!

Chris
Thats cool, I used to scratch my head when people would flip amps often but now Ive come to realize that its really no big deal. Theres nothing wrong with wanting to check out all kinds of stuff just for the want of trying something new...

Any thoughts about checking out the JVM of the Vintage Modern?

>|<>QBB<
SgtThump":0ec0e said:
>|<>QBB<

He he... I saw that and considered emailing you about it. :) How does the Classic compare to... say... a 50CL?

Chris
Well you have three channels vs two and 100 watts vs 50 :P J/K. It's more on the raw side ( more marshally) where the 50cl is abit more modern and smooth. Killer clean tone. The rhythm channel has three gain stages, so its like the green channel in the low gain stacking mode. The Lead channel is like the red channel, but not as dark/ compressed.

>|<>QBB<
SgtThump":af7c2 said:
>|<>QBB<

Thanks!!!

I listened to it again at home on better speakers and I would have a tough time selling that. I miss the superdrive 18 I had, and it didn't sound that good. I planned on getting an 80 after I sold it but I got a little side tracked :?

Back