Funny photo of the day

• Thread starter Thread starter Strandberg Junkie
  • Start date Start date
IMG_3473.jpeg

@paulyc those 17 posts could have been 2.

Not good forum etiquette to post consecutive 1-pic / 1-song / 1-video / 1-tweet posts on the same day brother.

Don't feel bad; I inform peeps of this when the same situation occurs in the bikini thread.

@paulyc those 17 posts could have been 2.

Not good forum etiquette to post consecutive 1-pic / 1-song / 1-video / 1-tweet posts on the same day brother.

Don't feel bad; I inform peeps of this when the same situation occurs in the bikini thread.
Anytime I try to post more than 2 pics at a time it’s usually a cluster fuck, I’m usually doing it from the phone so it could be the small screen making it harder, but that’s where I find the pics in the first place.

Yeah, I've never had a mobile 'phone but I know others here are able to do it so with any luck someone will chime in?

Yeah, I've never had a mobile 'phone but I know others here are able to do it so with any luck someone will chime in?
Wait, you've never had a cell phone? In the last 30 years you've never had a cell phone? How?

But, yeah, I have to agree with pauly - trying to post multiple 'attachments' is not the easiest thing on a phone.

Wait, you've never had a cell phone? In the last 30 years you've never had a cell phone? How?
Yup. Never had a camera of any description either.

How? A few seconds' exposure zings my brain and I can't sleep at all or think properly for 2 1/2 days.

Microwave ovens and Wi-Fi have the same effect, so I've never owned a MW oven either.

Interestingly, Bluetooth is fine as long as it's not operating next to my head, as is the case with modern 3D glasses for TV.

Back