Funny photo of the day

334982792_3461826497477173_8741435106705982144_n.jpg

It disgusting to laugh at  any old person falling, period. :thumbsdown:
not when he's spending my tax dollars on stupidity; he's fair game. He or his handlers put him in the spotlight. He's not some innocent, harmless old man that deserves compassion. He's a career politician that decided to keep being one.

I dislike Jimmy Carter, but if he fell, I'd have compassion and concern.

I laughed when Ford did this; Chevy Chase started a career out of impersonating Ford falling. If you're an active serving politician, you are fair game.

I know politicians put themselves out there but that doesn't matter. It's not funny when old people fall. You guys are both fucking assholes and if you make it to his age I hope that crowds of people are around if you fall and they just all point and laugh while you struggle to get up.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
I know politicians put themselves out there but that doesn't matter. It's not funny when old people fall. You guys are both fucking assholes and if you make it to his age I hope that crowds of people are around if you fall and they just all point and laugh while you struggle to get up.
Ouch..............you caught me............I'm an asshole in THIS instance.

• Haha
same for you, cupcake. :D

well if I'm an active politician in my old age putting myself out there in the spotlight, I'd agree with you.

let's remember when this was fine comedy when directed at President Ford who was also an old man noted for falling down and other things similar to Bozo Biden

too bad the woke snowflakes of what's called SNL today don't know what comedy is; they could learn from Dave Chapelle

same for you, cupcake. :D

well if I'm an active politician in my old age putting myself out there in the spotlight, I'd agree with you.

let's remember when this was fine comedy when directed at President Ford who was also an old man noted for falling down and other things similar to Bozo Biden

too bad the woke snowflakes of what's called SNL today don't know what comedy is; they could learn from Dave Chapelle

There's a little difference between being in your 60s vs being in your 80s. No need to discuss this anymore, you've proven that you're a real asshole, a fucking dense one at that. Ciao.

• Haha
Google what percentage of shootings involve rifles. Not just ARs. ANY rifle. Preferred ?

More people are beat to death.

Next you're gonna tell me it's the number one killer of children.

Quit watching your TV Donnie. They are lying to you.
TV; if the news report is “yet another mass shooting” be sure to distinguish if it is one more drive-by in the big city (the ‘hood and almost daily) or a murder of innocents by a deranged killer….they are all lumped together to get those big numbers.

Back