Funny photo of the day

• Thread starter Thread starter Strandberg Junkie
  • Start date Start date
1690038821984.png

Poor dumb Donnie. He’s all alone because she left him so now he’s out there prowling for what he always really wanted (<18).
Are you accusing me of being a pederast? Cuz if you are PLX will report you.

Got a job yet or have you just given up looking? Eating fermented herring isn't the most brag worthy of careers but it's providing you with room and board. *shudder* Ugh. Dude, you must have a strong stomach.

iu

You're not the boss of me.

:ROFLMAO:
So I can't order you to go walk your perimeter looking for zombies? Probably a good thing since you live in a burning hell and it's triple digits out there.

It'd be a real tragedy if you passed out from dehydration and woke up to wild hogs eating your belly out. Ugh. STAY SAFE!!!

I'd recommend some nice bible study for you tonight.

So I can't order you to go walk your perimeter looking for zombies? Probably a good thing since you live in a burning hell and it's triple digits out there.

It'd be a real tragedy if you passed out from dehydration and woke up to wild hogs eating your belly out. Ugh. STAY SAFE!!!

I'd recommend some nice bible study for you tonight.
You seem angry bro.. and retarded.

HlSsqih.jpg

You seem angry bro.. and retarded.

HlSsqih.jpg
I'm amused.

Are you getting a little cabin fever maybe? Too hot to go out in the day, too many zombies prowling the perimeter at night?

Solder fumes affecting your personality? Hey, life gives you what you deserve.

I went over to RigTalk.net. That Blackmore's Hat guy sure seems to dislike you? What did you do over there?

Back