Funny photo of the day

• Thread starter Thread starter Strandberg Junkie
  • Start date Start date
AHHHHHAHAHA!!!
Keep Beating the dead horse, you, delusional, demented, stalker Creep😂👍

a threat? 😂😂😂

Keep desperately attempting to turn Yabba’s joke into some larger than life threat, you vile piece of shit asshole, stalker😂👍

:hys:
Whoa big fella. Check your blood pressure. You're getting excited now. Calm down.

Now now now...you don't want to cross the ad-hominem sexual insult line there plx.
vrPHeHg.jpg

What else could this possibly mean ?

:unsure:

Besides, buttholes have nothing to do with "sex"..

Men & women both have buttholes - neither are sex organs.

Also; it's not "ad hominem" when you're putting it in your autosig.
Lol.

If buttholes have nothing to do with sex, why is it called "anal sex"? Like I said, playing stupid doesn't suit you.

But if you want to play at it, go for it. Honestly you don't even do it well.

Because perverted people use that as part of their agenda.

It's all about inversion.

Same old, same old.
So when Yabba brags about anal sex with his date to establish dominance = he's a perverted person.

I AGREE. It's what I've been saying all along. Thanks for backing me up bud! *high five*

So when Yabba brags about anal sex with his date to establish dominance = he's a perverted person.

I AGREE. It's what I've been saying all along. Thanks for backing me up bud! *high five*

When Yabba says it hundreds of times, in a joking manner on here, the whole place knows it’s a fucking joke.

But, when you stalk a female on here, that ain’t no joke, dude. You crossed the line into reality, Sick Creep 😂👍

"dominance".....really?
Ya, really. Here's YOUR quotes from the dating advice thread.

Better hurry and go back and delete/modify them. Oh WAIT!!!! Too late!!! Hahahahahahahaha.

No, it's name is Raging Anal Invader.
I just love OWNING EX Wives.............it's THAT simple.

Between heteros it's an act of submission that brings a couple closer together...YOU know that.

Between your lot it's vile vermin sex.

When Yabba says it hundreds of times, in a joking manner on here, the whole place knows it’s a fucking joke.

But, when you stalk a female on here, that ain’t no joke, dude. You crossed the line into reality, Sick Creep 😂👍

Talk to Donnie about that. I don't give a fuck.

Plus, is she actually a woman?

Ya, really. Here's YOUR quotes from the dating advice thread.

Better hurry and go back and delete/modify them. Oh WAIT!!!! Too late!!! Hahahahahahahaha.
I don't see the word dominance..................are you taking LICENCE as USUAL?

Submission = giving of yourself.........NOT being dominated by the other party by an act of aggression.

You DUMB cunt.

I don't see the word dominance..................are you taking LICENCE as USUAL?

Submission = giving of yourself.........NOT being dominated by the other party by an act of aggression.

You DUMB cunt.
You really don't know the meaning of the words dominance and submission.

Do you believe in the dictionary or are you like ccn? Go look them up.

Keep some kiddie aspirin handy. You're about to stroke out.

You DUMB cunt.
Stop being a coward and trying to back pedal. You said it. A real man would own it.

If you're ashamed, ask for forgiveness. We're benevolent here.

The ONLY thing I'm ashamed of is speaking with you. You being vermin, a degenerate and a grifter.

How's them apples, Fella.
Sweet like HoneyCrisp.

Your tears of anger roll across me like the waves on a warm tropical beach.

Cry on Yabba, cry on!!!

Back