Funny photo of the day

• Thread starter Thread starter Strandberg Junkie
  • Start date Start date
Would you mind repeating that for me? I've forgotten what it was exactly you said? Thanks in advance for your kindness.
Of course.............

"You're such a snivelling ass kisser..................what else do you get up to that would shock all of us.

You're a small and frail old man..................a coward.

What I said was ALL TRUE yesterday and I take NOTHING back......................"

You DOPEY cockhead.

Of course.............

"You're such a snivelling ass kisser..................what else do you get up to that would shock all of us.

You're a small and frail old man..................a coward.

What I said was ALL TRUE yesterday and I take NOTHING back......................"

You DOPEY cockhead.
That's not what you said yesterday.

Reading for comprehension. You lack it.

And the proper insult is "ball end". Hey dude, hang with me and you'll learn stuff. I'm always happy to help the lesser among us.

Even if Single Inbred Donnie the Stalker showed documents for “proof”, I guarantee the only reason for the current marital status is to take advantage of government or insurance, etc. No way is she living with the POS coward while he is online all day acting like a child snd stalking women.

Even if Single Inbred Donnie the Stalker showed documents for “proof”, I guarantee the only reason for the current marital status is to take advantage of government or insurance, etc. No way is she living with the POS coward while he is online all day acting like a child and stalking women.
I have seen the divorce docs completed by the court (free to the public) and NOT the application..............He's again lying.

That's not what you said yesterday.

Reading for comprehension. You lack it.

And the proper insult is "ball end". Hey dude, hang with me and you'll learn stuff. I'm always happy to help the lesser among us.
You think everyone is as dumb as you................baiting is ALL you do and everyone KNOWS it.

Help me? You can't even help yourself.

Have you shown the mods your bank accounts too? What about your birth certificate, surely, they want to see that too.

You think everyone is as dumb as you................baiting is ALL you do and everyone KNOWS it.

Help me? You can't even help yourself.

Have you shown the mods your bank accounts too? What about your birth certificate, surely, they want to see that too.
Talk to Donnie. Only he can answer those questions.

You sure are worked up today. Everything ok at home? Go make yourself a sandwich and some coffee or a soft drink. I am concerned about your health here dude.

Talk to Donnie. Only he can answer those questions.

You sure are worked up today. Everything ok at home? Go make yourself a sandwich and some coffee or a soft drink. I am concerned about your health here dude.
Snitch bitch..............................ass kissing loser..............

Snitch bitch..............................ass kissing loser..............
The only post I've EVER reported was the video Watson posted. The one of the suicide bomber blowing himself and some others to bits.

And I'd do it again in a heartbeat. That was over the line.

But go ahead. Blame others for the misery you bring on yourself. It's NEVER your fault. There's always a 'bad guy' you can blame for your own inadequacy and stupidity.

The only post I've EVER reported was the video Watson posted. The one of the suicide bomber blowing himself and some others to bits.

And I'd do it again in a heartbeat. That was over the line.

But go ahead. Blame others for the misery you bring on yourself. It's NEVER your fault. There's always a 'bad guy' you can blame for your own inadequacy and stupidity.
You have how many ALTS so you STILL did report it.

Deflection........................you're as obvious as white balls on a black dog.

You have how many ALTS so you STILL did report it.

Deflection........................you're as obvious as white balls on a black dog.
Wahhhh it's not MY FAULT!!!!!!!!!!

(a short summary of your life)

I have NEVER heard of a member showing mods on any site personal utility accounts and marriage docs....................this TAKES the cake for the lowest POS ever.
Assumptions. He never sent us anything.

Did you consider the possibility that they might've been posted and subsequently deleted by him?

Mods can read deleted posts, ya know?

Assumptions. He never sent us anything.

Did you consider the possibility that they might've been posted and subsequently deleted by him?

Mods can read deleted posts, ya know?
No assumptions as they were open statements.

FTR: He is divorced....the state of California has it recorded so whatever you saw was not the final outcome.

He's always shitting on everyone and continues doing it..................what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

No sex talk or the use of verbs by me today.

Blatant baiting me to do so has occurred so that's a concern..............entrapment 101.

No assumptions as they were open statements.
Not open statements bro'. Sorry to disagree.

Not that I care, but I stand by my use of the term, "assumptions" 'cause he sent us nothing.

I have NEVER heard of a member showing mods on any site personal utility accounts and marriage docs....................this TAKES the cake for the lowest POS ever.

Not open statements bro'. Sorry to disagree.

Not that I care, but I stand by my use of the term, "assumptions" 'cause he sent us nothing.
I believe he sent you nothing if you say it............none the less who posts those docs on a public forum.....

If they're on a public forum they are in effect sent to the members/owners/mods by default.......even if deleted.

I forgot to mention, I think (could be wrong) even tax forms were posted at some point.

Can't remember why. :dunno:

917ed027971c4957.jpeg

22c38178938e3e67.jpeg

Back