• Thread starter Thread starter Strandberg Junkie
  • Start date Start date
1626831468322.jpg
Girls_and_Boys_who_grow_up_without_fathers.jpg
q98Xp.jpg
1fee30c451d30f23524f29d2503be345-width-600.jpg
picdump_kw49_2020-001-1.jpg

tenor.gif

Then again, I didn't bother to read anything about your BM concert or Taco Bell experiences. So, here are some damn good tacos ......

l.jpg

It’s been years since I’ve seen a Taco Bell, I was hoping to find one when I was outta town for BabyMetal, but no luck.

No lie, BabyMetal is one of the best live acts in the world today. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but their show is undeniable

It’s been years since I’ve seen a Taco Bell, I was hoping to find one when I was outta town for BabyMetal, but no luck.

No lie, BabyMetal is one of the best live acts in the world today. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but their show is undeniable
Baby Metal is cool in my book, good fun.
By the way, I went to Taco Bell last week. I used to love taco bell back in the day, like 20+ years ago.
The taco bell of today is an embarrassing ghost of what it used to be.
I would rate my last meal at Taco Bell a 1.5 out of 10.
Back in the day it was always a 7 or an 8 out of 10.

Baby Metal is cool in my book, good fun.
By the way, I went to Taco Bell last week. I used to love taco bell back in the day, like 20+ years ago.
The taco bell of today is an embarrassing ghost of what it used to be.
I would rate my last meal at Taco Bell a 1.5 out of 10.
Back in the day it was always a 7 or an 8 out of 10.
The girls put on the show and all that, but the backing bands are always killer. What a great gig to have. Play your ass off all around the world to incredible crowds.

Back